IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Bah, we were here first. :)
New RPG was invented when computers were still considered...
...mechanical machines which were not to be abused by processor cycle wasting games. (back in Nineteen Hundred and Sixty Four).
New CF: Grognard.
I'm pretty certain that grognards (who basically did RPGs - just with a slightly different name) were around in the 1800s...
"Here at Ortillery Command we have at our disposal hundred megawatt laser beams, mach 20 titanium rods and guided thermonuclear bombs. Some people say we think that we're God. We're not God. We just borrowed his 'SMITE' button for our fire control system."
New Jacquard loom, perhaps?
As [link|http://www.alanemrich.com/Writing_Archive_pages/grognard.htm| Grognard] appears to be a modrin techno infundibulism ;-)
New D'ja miss the bit about 'sojer of the Old Guard'/"Grumbler"?
New Moot I guess - seems only wargamers *use* the word at all.
     Relative popularity of programming languages - (ben_tilly) - (29)
         Oooh what an awful website - (tuberculosis)
         Woohoo! - (imric) - (17)
             RPG cycles in and out. :-) -NT - (ChrisR) - (16)
                 *choke* - (imric) - (15)
                     Time for OO RPG? - (ChrisR) - (14)
                         Re: Time for OO RPG? - (jake123) - (8)
                             It's people like you that make.... - (ChrisR) - (7)
                                 Bah, we were here first. :) -NT - (inthane-chan) - (5)
                                     RPG was invented when computers were still considered... - (ChrisR) - (4)
                                         CF: Grognard. - (inthane-chan) - (3)
                                             Jacquard loom, perhaps? - (Ashton) - (2)
                                                 D'ja miss the bit about 'sojer of the Old Guard'/"Grumbler"? -NT - (CRConrad) - (1)
                                                     Moot I guess - seems only wargamers *use* the word at all. -NT - (Ashton)
                                 Glad to be of service - doing you right by doing you in -NT - (jake123)
                         Not your father's RPG - (johnu) - (4)
                             Oh, the horror - (ChrisR) - (3)
                                 The cycle is what makes RPG so good! - (imric) - (2)
                                     Well, yeah but there are some really strange... - (ChrisR) - (1)
                                         The display file IS a Primary (when you do it right) - (imric)
         Big change in Mar '04? - (FuManChu)
         It's ripe for a bout of iwethey one-up-person-ship - (Meerkat) - (7)
             With or without reference materials? -NT - (admin)
             Re: It's ripe for a bout of iwethey one-up-person-ship - (JayMehaffey)
             Bits and pieces - (broomberg) - (3)
                 Move Delphi/Kylix up one category; maybe two. Seriously. -NT - (CRConrad) - (2)
                     I accept that - (broomberg) - (1)
                         You have Pascal (syntax), Java (OO) and VB (IDE). Sum=Delphi -NT - (CRConrad)
             I know VMS DCL. - (pwhysall)
         www.godchecker.com - (pwhysall)

Creating things is hard. I tried to write a drinking song once but I couldn’t get past the first few bars.
205 ms