IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 1 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Grrr - that's not going to work
we don't run the web app.

I'm looking at it as the last thing keeping me from tossing my lame wintel laptop out the window and replacing it with an iBook.

"Whenever you find you are on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect"   --Mark Twain

"The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level of thinking we were at when we created them."   --Albert Einstein

"This is still a dangerous world. It's a world of madmen and uncertainty and potential mental losses."   --George W. Bush
New Get everyone on iCal?
New Doesn't seem to be good at seeing other people's scheds
This culture is all about meetings. We live and die by our outlook calendars and major domo lists. If they removed all the phones tomorrow, nobody would notice.

So to be effective, exchange calendaring and scheduling is key.

I don't think iCal cuts it. Wish it were not so.

"Whenever you find you are on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect"   --Mark Twain

"The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level of thinking we were at when we created them."   --Albert Einstein

"This is still a dangerous world. It's a world of madmen and uncertainty and potential mental losses."   --George W. Bush
     Anybody tried Evolution as Outlook replacement? - (tuberculosis) - (8)
         The guys downstairs have it working. - (admin) - (1)
             Full instructions for how to do it would be interesting - (ben_tilly)
         The exchange connector... find compile it and use it. - (folkert) - (5)
             I have done that. - (admin) - (4)
                 Interesting. - (inthane-chan) - (3)
                     Grrr - that's not going to work - (tuberculosis) - (2)
                         Get everyone on iCal? -NT - (FuManChu) - (1)
                             Doesn't seem to be good at seeing other people's scheds - (tuberculosis)

with the hot blonde.
54 ms