IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New PS2 Gran Turismo
Not to be believed. I could forget I was watching a video game at times. It's more like ESPN that you can control. :-)
Regards,

-scott anderson
New Damn, I'll have to get a PS2 now :)
In the meantime am enjoying Metropolis Street Racer on Dreamcast.
On and on and on and on,
and on and on and on goes John.
New If you do, get an SSX game
GT3 is quite fun, though I find myself playing SSX and lately SSX Tricky more. All 3 of these games also support widescreen, more fun on the HD set with the wider view of the courses. I've seen SSX for $25 because the sequel Tricky came out.

Both SSX games make a great use of audio - the sound track adjusts to your current ranking- upbeat and full of energy when your doing well, not quite so upbeat when your in last place. Gameplay is great. The courses in Tricky are mostly revamped versions of the courses in SSX, though there are some new ones. They're changed enough that knowing the course layout in SSX can trip you up in Tricky - ie left turns become right and vise versa. Tricky has a lot of slick behind-the-scenes extras, such as the voice actors, course creation, and so on.

I recently picked up Klonoa2. It's a 2D platform game set in a 3D world. You can basically go left/right with some up/down. The 2D course weaves around the 3D world so you can often see other parts of the 2D track in the background - neat effect. As an added wrinkle, you sometimes have to fire into the screen to clear obsticles on a future point of the world. The game has anime-like in characters and the visuals are well done(I loved the sections with hundreds of "fire flies" floating in the air).

Darrell Spice, Jr.

[link|http://home.houston.rr.com/spiceware/|SpiceWare] - We don't do Windows, it's too much of a chore

New Will be a while before I get a PS2
Off the top off my head, I still have to play my way through...

PC: Diablo II, Settlers 2, Settlers 3, No-One Lives Forever, Alice
DreamCast: Sonic Adventure 2, MSR, Ecco the Dolphin, Crazy Taxi 2

... and probably a few others I've forgotten. D'oh! I should just not leave the house til I have square eyes and RSI :)
On and on and on and on,
and on and on and on goes John.
     PS2 Gran Turismo - (admin) - (3)
         Damn, I'll have to get a PS2 now :) - (Meerkat) - (2)
             If you do, get an SSX game - (SpiceWare) - (1)
                 Will be a while before I get a PS2 - (Meerkat)

That thing has got to be the most relentlessly LRPDistic movie ever made.
53 ms