IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Which begs the question...
If the hung and stung stick figure were Saddam or Osama, would they have received a medal from the pResident?

thanks
mx.
"I'm man enough to tell you that I can't put my finger on
exactly what my philosophy is now, but I'm flexible."
-- Malcolm X
New Or, more interestingly, if
the stick figure was that of our beloved President, would they have recieved kudos from Ashton?
--

- I was involuntarily self-promoted into management.

[link|http://kerneltrap.org/node/4484|Richard Stallman]

New Dunno 'bout Ashton, but I'd give 'em a high five.
bcnu,
Mikem

Eine Leute. Eine Welt. Ein F\ufffdhrer.
(Just trying to be accepted in the New America)
New Yep. That's what I though.
--

New Ever see the movie, 'Forbidden Games' ?
(It's French, though.)

.. and children have been hanging-in-effigy Everybody from parents to teechurs to coaches to 'rivals' for \ufffdons - but especially-so

Since Authoritarianism became the default scenario not merely for training the tykes, and well past puberty - but for dealing with the Party, (many Fanmilies!) the government(s), clubs, orgs, and even Gawd [the very Epitome of that ol Authoritarian habit]
And now, per above thread:

Trump-Daddy CIEIO!
(who gives not a Shit about Employee #666B's pretty pink lungs! - but is looking solely at the bottom line) as re all other matters involving those icky People-critters he needs: only in order to rule [something] while prospering.
In this case, fold in the expected sanctimony of the Murican busybody, as rationale == oops, yet another fav target for tykes: sanctimonious busybodies. There are so many.

WTF - let's Officially Bust the little bastards whenever they say fuck too, also for peering up lil Suzy's dress (when she ain't wearin her Designer\ufffd Jeans). Soon we may homogenize them all .. to home on a cubicle-shape seen anywhere. Imprinted like baby ducks. Much easier to manage. quack cha quack

Your question was what __?
New "Your question was what _?" Indeed.
--

Boys arrested for stick figure drawings - (jbrabeck) - (49)
         Little girl drew mustache on a piture of Stalin - (Arkadiy) - (44)
             Heh... -NT - (CRConrad)
             Consider what this says - (jake123) - (42)
                 I did. - (Arkadiy) - (7)
                     Which begs the question... - (xtensive) - (5)
                         Or, more interestingly, if - (Arkadiy) - (4)
                             Dunno 'bout Ashton, but I'd give 'em a high five. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                                 Yep. That's what I though. -NT - (Arkadiy)
                             Ever see the movie, 'Forbidden Games' ? - (Ashton) - (1)
                                 "Your question was what _?" Indeed. -NT - (Arkadiy)
                     Is there a difference? - (jake123)
                 Did you read the article? - (tuberculosis) - (33)
                     Intervention - yes. Handcuffs - no. - (Arkadiy) - (28)
                         Maybe to the psychiatric hospital then? - (mmoffitt) - (24)
                             I don't know what will work - (Arkadiy) - (23)
                                 Some things about the old guard weren't that bad. - (mmoffitt) - (22)
                                     You're getting worse. - (Arkadiy) - (21)
                                         ICLRPD (new thread) - (drewk)
                                         Oh BTW - (Arkadiy) - (19)
                                             How terribly witty. - (mmoffitt) - (18)
                                                 And, BTW. - (mmoffitt)
                                                 Well, how is it bullshit? - (Arkadiy) - (16)
                                                     Worse, he's beginning to look a lot like Bush - (Simon_Jester) - (14)
                                                         I guess so... -NT - (Arkadiy)
                                                         So, you're comfortable with a democracy that yields a Bush.. - (mmoffitt) - (12)
                                                             I'll take Bush over Hussein or Stalin, ten times over - (Arkadiy) - (5)
                                                                 Perhaps. - (mmoffitt) - (4)
                                                                     About labels and absolutes.. - (hnick) - (2)
                                                                         I think that'd be giving him more credit than is due. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                                                                             Distrust and disgust are fine - (hnick)
                                                                     And that goes back to my argument - (Arkadiy)
                                                             Democracy is a risk.... - (Simon_Jester) - (5)
                                                                 "Extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice." :-D -NT - (mmoffitt) - (4)
                                                                     That's the point right there - (jake123) - (1)
                                                                         And we haven't been doing too well on that score, have we? -NT - (mmoffitt)
                                                                     "Moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue." - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                                                                         Wasn't he paraphrasing Cicero? - (Another Scott)
                                                     I don't think democracy is a "lie". - (mmoffitt)
                         Agree'd - (tuberculosis) - (2)
                             Working on it: this decade, non-Corp\ufffd drugs___next, heresy. -NT - (Ashton)
                             Huh??? What kind of apostrophymania is *this*, now?!? -NT - (CRConrad)
                     Another version of the story. - (Another Scott) - (3)
                         knowing the redness of the ocala cops necks - (daemon)
                         And this would be a bad thing? - (ben_tilly) - (1)
                             Yes, it would. - (Another Scott)
         Terribly excessive - (JayMehaffey) - (3)
             Worse than that. - (bepatient) - (2)
                 Can't blame them, really. - (jake123) - (1)
                     Insurance.. is that not just another Corporation? - (Ashton)

Courage is your greatest present need.
174 ms