IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Pats 41 Steelers 27
I hate to say it but I told you so. Never bet against Bil Belichek in a big game. The Pats did exactly what I thought they would do. They exposed Big Ben as a rookie quarterback and he threw 3 costly interceptions. The Pats defense shut dowwn the Steelers and their offense made the Steelers play catch up, something that they don't do well. Tom Brady showed why he is the Joe Montana of this era. So much for everyone not respecting the Steelers.
New Yep.
Great plan to expose center field gave them 2 huge plays. Without those Pitt may have had a chance even with the mistakes.

But..mistake free ball wins big games...and the Pats played mistake free.

Made my situation very clear...I get to be a homer for Jax

GO EAGLES!
If you push something hard enough, it will fall over. Fudd's First Law of Opposition

[link|mailto:bepatient@aol.com|BePatient]
New as a tampa bay fan/ Go Birds!! tired of pats in the bowl
Anyone who has passed through the regular gradations of a classical education, and is not made a fool by it, may consider himself as having had a very narrow escape: Samuel Butler
clearwater highschool marching band [link|http://www.chstornadoband.org/|http://www.chstornadoband.org/]
New Me too, I want the Eagles
I watched my Steelers lose, but at least it was pretty exciting, and I didn't let it get me down, (I kinda went in with the concept that they had a 50-50 chance and could lose, so I wasn't disappointed).

So now I want the Eagles to win. :)

Brenda

"The people of the world having once been deceived, suspect deceit in truth itself." -- Hitopadesa 600?-1100? AD, Sanskrit Fable From Panchatantr
New The good news...
...is that I get to see the Pats trample two (tran)sylvania teams in a row.

Go Pats!
     Pats 41 Steelers 27 - (bluke) - (4)
         Yep. - (bepatient) - (3)
             as a tampa bay fan/ Go Birds!! tired of pats in the bowl -NT - (daemon) - (1)
                 Me too, I want the Eagles - (Nightowl)
             The good news... - (ChrisR)

Mmmmmm... IFKK!
61 ms