1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New That's OK.
/I/ don't mind if you suck :-)

Deagle? Pshaw.

A big girl's gun, is that.

The truly l33t take the glock and the five-seven, but the p228 will suffice for the merely dangerous, like me :)

Peter
Shill For Hire
[link|http://www.kuro5hin.org|There is no K5 Cabal]
New Different level of competition here.
The internal servers here are absolutely ruthless, but by the same measure we have a much more "polite" community than you'd find on the open internet. So what you get is everybody taking the best gun they can get their hands on, and then they actually play like a team, with full communication and all.

I could probably get away with the P228 on the internet, as generally when I hop on a server I'm near the top of the scoreboard very quickly, but with the level of play internally, I just don't have any choice.

BTW, check out the P90. It appears to have recieved some tweaks, and it seems to be almost as nasty as the AK-47 now. Having a 50 round clip also means never having to say "I ran out of ammo at a bad time, didn't I?"
"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." - Friedrich Nietzsche
New Sounds like they (and you) could benefit from our maps.
[link|http://www.aminus.net/CS/Tactics/Mapping/default.htm|Tactical Maps]
---------------------------------
A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly by the chain of their own ideas;...despair and time eat away the bonds of iron and steel, but they are powerless against the habitual union of ideas, they can only tighten it still more; and on the soft fibres of the brain is founded the unshakable base of the soundest of Empires."

Jacques Servan, 1767
New Cool! Thanks! null *
"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." - Friedrich Nietzsche
     P228: Sorry, Peter, I tried. - (inthane-chan) - (4)
         That's OK. - (pwhysall) - (3)
             Different level of competition here. - (inthane-chan) - (2)
                 Sounds like they (and you) could benefit from our maps. - (tseliot) - (1)
                     Cool! Thanks! null * -NT - (inthane-chan)

We're not surrounded, we're in a target-rich environment!
36 ms