IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 1 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I don't see why that's good
And its not new or anything.

Source->Compiler->Object File->Linker->Shared Library isn't exactly a new thing.

Objective C makes extensive use of shared libraries to do dynamic loading and has for at least 15 years.

"Whenever you find you are on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect"   --Mark Twain

"The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level of thinking we were at when we created them."   --Albert Einstein

"This is still a dangerous world. It's a world of madmen and uncertainty and potential mental losses."   --George W. Bush
New Innovation
Not to say that it hadn't been thought of or implemented before, but I do think that the seperation of classes into compilable units is the best thing java has going for it, from a language standpoint.
New Wow - that's really sad if that's the best thing

"Whenever you find you are on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect"   --Mark Twain

"The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level of thinking we were at when we created them."   --Albert Einstein

"This is still a dangerous world. It's a world of madmen and uncertainty and potential mental losses."   --George W. Bush
     Gosling - Father of Java - stopped in to speak today - (tuberculosis) - (9)
         ICROFLRPD - (FuManChu)
         I get the impression... - (static) - (6)
             I've always thought the best thing Java brought to the table - (ChrisR) - (3)
                 I don't see why that's good - (tuberculosis) - (2)
                     Innovation - (ChrisR) - (1)
                         Wow - that's really sad if that's the best thing -NT - (tuberculosis)
             One key aspect is the programmer's history.... - (Simon_Jester) - (1)
                 I suppose minimum wage looks good to a slave too -NT - (tuberculosis)
         Just so you know - (jake123)

Best thing since sliced SPAM!
77 ms