IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New yup, yup, yup I know the feeling and wish I had more time
than I have to spend with them. The young years pass so quickly. The cats in the cradle song is right on.
thanx,
bill
can I have my ones and zeros back?
New It takes up a lot of my time
to spend watching my son. My father didn't spend a lot of time with me, but he did spend some time. According to my mother, my father never changed a diaper, etc, that she did all the hard work. I've changed my share of diapers for my son. In any case, I am trying real hard to teach him not to be a bully or *sshole when he grows up. It seems he acts bad when around one of his cousins, but when he is alone or with other kids, he acts a lot better. I am suspecting that peer pressure or acting like one of your peers may play a role in this misbehaving thing. If your peers misbehave, so will you. That is why bullies always have toadies, because the toadies want to act just like the bully.
"I can see if I want anything done right around here, I'll have to do it myself!"Moe Howard
     Interesting discussion on K5 about parentel responsibilities - (static) - (4)
         yup, yup, yup I know the feeling and wish I had more time - (boxley) - (1)
             It takes up a lot of my time - (orion)
         Some artful dodges.. - (Ashton) - (1)
             yup more mutts than purebreds - (boxley)

I wanted to request installing a suggestion box at work, but I had no way of doing it.
39 ms