IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Oh, oh! You're catching on! :)
[edit] Now that I've read what I wrote. :)
Alex

The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. -- Bertrand Russell
Collapse Edited by a6l6e6x Jan. 4, 2005, 11:49:49 AM EST
Oh, oh! Your catching on! :)
Alex

The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. -- Bertrand Russell
     Canon i9100 printer. - (mmoffitt) - (23)
         Your GoogleFu is weak, my son. - (admin) - (22)
             Thanks. I am humbled. - (mmoffitt)
             You're in Michigan, right? - (mmoffitt) - (20)
                 I think his favorite bar is in Joisey :-) -NT - (daemon) - (1)
                     Okay, "favorite local". IIRC, he's not too far from me now. -NT - (mmoffitt)
                 Bleh, Foster's? - (admin) - (17)
                     /me awards Gold Star for Australian Beer Knowledge :) -NT - (Meerkat) - (4)
                         Um, the kind we drink here in the State's isn't Aussie. - (mmoffitt) - (3)
                             Still, guilt by association I reckon. - (Meerkat) - (2)
                                 ;) How do you like Toohey's? -NT - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                                     I feel like a Toohey's, I feel like a Toohey's... - (Meerkat)
                     Three things... - (Yendor) - (11)
                         Yabut... - (admin) - (10)
                             Oh, oh! You're catching on! :) - (a6l6e6x)
                             Sheesh. - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                                 Let me put it this way: - (admin) - (1)
                                     Compromise: Find a place that serves Tooheys. ;-) -NT - (mmoffitt)
                             Your shop-fu is weak my child. - (folkert) - (5)
                                 I didn't realize that was a pub... -NT - (admin) - (4)
                                     You never mentioned "in a pub" - (folkert) - (3)
                                         Re: You never mentioned "in a pub" - (admin) - (1)
                                             /me is blind, I see. -NT - (folkert)
                                         http://z.iwethey.org/forums/render/content/show?contentid=18 - (imric)

PUBLIC NOTICE AS REQUIRED BY LAW: Any use of this Web page, in any manner whatsoever, will increase the amount of disorder in the universe. Although no liability is implied herein, the consumer is warned that this process will ultimately lead to the heat death of the universe.
51 ms