IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New IB took me several months to "get"
But once I did it was magic.

The light came on when I sat down and wrote a Cocoa app with no nib files from scratch. Once you see what to put together programatically, you see what you're supposed to assemble in IB.

I'm continually amazed at what I can get done in no time at all.

Ask if you get stuck - I got a lot of help from friends at Apple (one of them works on IB) and I can get you answers from the source if you want them.

Otherwise, the dev lists are good.
New Many thanks.
ALl I need to do know if dream up some kind of 'pet project' to get started on. Mind you, I'll be starting off real simple - after all, I'm a crap C coder so I have much to learn. Too many years of VB in my shadowy past have warped my fragile little mind :)

(Mind you if I do any proper dev work it'll be an excuse to buy a Quicksilver box :)
On and on and on and on,
and on and on and on goes John.
     So I can't upgrade to 10.1... - (Meerkat) - (12)
         OK, jus tignore this thread :) - (Meerkat) - (11)
             What was wrong? -NT - (static) - (8)
                 Appears to simply have been screen brightness. - (Meerkat) - (7)
                     10.1.1 fixes terminal launch slowness - (tjsinclair) - (6)
                         I've written my first Cocoa app. - (Meerkat) - (5)
                             Smartest thing Apple ever did was include the tools -NT - (tjsinclair)
                             Cool - (tuberculosis) - (3)
                                 It has the potential to seriously confuse the hell out of me - (Meerkat) - (2)
                                     IB took me several months to "get" - (tuberculosis) - (1)
                                         Many thanks. - (Meerkat)
             Of course, after all that.. - (tjsinclair) - (1)
                 Another day, another upgrade... - (Meerkat)

Ships were made for sinking, whiskey made for drinking. If we were made of cellophane we'd all get stinking drunk quite faster! Ah, ha, ha!
42 ms