IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Nope - was in Denver visiting my munchkin
Want me to call you if it ever stops raining?

"The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level of thinking we were at when we created them."     --Albert Einstein

"This is still a dangerous world. It's a world of madmen and uncertainty and potential mental losses."     --George W. Bush
Expand Edited by tuberculosis Aug. 21, 2007, 12:41:17 PM EDT
New Sounds good.
Winds were pretty intense, although the gusts might have been a little bit too much for a sailboat - supposedly they were looking at up to 70mph winds.
"Here at Ortillery Command we have at our disposal hundred megawatt laser beams, mach 20 titanium rods and guided thermonuclear bombs. Some people say we think that we're God. We're not God. We just borrowed his 'SMITE' button for our fire control system."
New That's expensive weather
because you invariably break some kind of gear in it.

I learned to sail large boats at Olympic Circle Sailing Club in Berkley CA. Remember a day with 35kt winds bashing around in a J-24. At lunch time probably 1 in 3 boats came in with some kind of failure - most frequently torn (often destroyed) sails.

The equipment guys issued new gear and everybody went out again after lunch. That's a real sailing club.

"The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level of thinking we were at when we created them."     --Albert Einstein

"This is still a dangerous world. It's a world of madmen and uncertainty and potential mental losses."     --George W. Bush
Expand Edited by tuberculosis Aug. 21, 2007, 12:41:42 PM EDT
     Hey Todd... - (inthane-chan) - (3)
         Nope - was in Denver visiting my munchkin - (tuberculosis) - (2)
             Sounds good. - (inthane-chan) - (1)
                 That's expensive weather - (tuberculosis)

Clearly you have a security problem - and it's got nothing to do with computers.
43 ms