IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Oy, those people are so messed up
yeah, since people contradict each other, just pick one source and there will never be contradictions in your life again.

Hmmmm, but which source?

I know, lets go with a book based on an oral tradition and various ancient documents that's been translated at least once from various languages, some of which nobody speaks anymore, and describes occurrences which required the suspension of many natural laws that have been documented consistently by multiple independent investigators.

After all, some guy in a pointy hat in a big house Rome says its all true.

Yeah, that seems most reliable.

"The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level of thinking we were at when we created them."     --Albert Einstein

"This is still a dangerous world. It's a world of madmen and uncertainty and potential mental losses."     --George W. Bush
Collapse Edited by tuberculosis Aug. 21, 2007, 06:39:56 AM EDT
Oy, those people are so messed up
yeah, since people contradict each other, just pick one source and there will never be contradictions in your life again.

Hmmmm, but which source?

I know, lets go with a book based on an oral tradition and various ancient documents that's been translated at least once from various languages, some of which nobody speaks anymore, and describes occurrences which required the suspension of many natural laws that have been documented consistently by multiple independent investigators.

After all, some guy in a pointy hat in a big house Rome says its all true.

Yeah, that seems most reliable.

"The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level of thinking we were at when we created them."     --Albert Einstein

"This is still a dangerous world. It's a world of madmen and uncertainty and potential mental losses."     --George W. Bush
     Men and Dinosaurs Together - (andread) - (5)
         Chick it out! - (pwhysall) - (2)
             I have one of these.. - (Ashton)
             Oy, those people are so messed up - (tuberculosis)
         I've been doggin' my Rabbi about this crap for months now - (Arkadiy)
         Not only that... - (Another Scott)

Its superficial lower whole number is belongs to us!
467 ms