IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New relity TV show tough enough
take all the rassler wanabees and pick 13 men and 13 women. Train them and cut 1 male and female per week (or quitters) kill them with the training. A very good show on MTV 10pm eastern Sunday. The final two get guarrantied contracts with the WWF.
thanx,
bill
can I have my ones and zeros back?
New "Basement Tapes"
MTV did that years ago with "Basement Tapes" where unsigned bands would send it vidoes and the viewers would vote on what video got to go to the next round. Final winner got a recording contract.

My favorite was "Dog Police"
Jay O'Connor

"Going places unmapped
to do things unplanned
to people unsuspecting"
New Kinda sort like that
I remember the "Dog Police" video as well. Whatever happened to those guys?

Anyway the Wrestling wannabes learned how tough Professional Wrestling can be. Two of the women quit because it was too hard for them and it hurt them a lot. A lot of people just don't understand what it takes to be a wrestler. Even if it is scripted, the wrestlers still take lots of hits and abuse and get hurt real easily. It is not for wimps, that is sure. Just look at the "Hell in the cell" matches with Mick Foley, the tooth coming out of his nose in his match with the Undertaker seems to come to my mind. That or the one where he lost half of his ear on the ropes. They can get hurt or killed real easily.
"I can see if I want anything done right around here, I'll have to do it myself!"Moe Howard
New Watch a lot of this, do you?
New Not a lot, but what I do stays in my memory
I remember flipping channels so many years ago, and the video "Dog Police" stuck in my brain. "Dog Police, where are you coming from, Dog Police, nobody knows who you are! Woof woof woof!"

I cannot seem to recal formulas from my Physics class I was taking at the time, but I can remember that, go figure!
"I can see if I want anything done right around here, I'll have to do it myself!"Moe Howard
New Hint forya, Norm: Ash prolly didn't mean "a lot of" *MTV*...
Like, "tooth coming out of his nose"... Sheesh!
     relity TV show tough enough - (boxley) - (5)
         "Basement Tapes" - (Fearless Freep) - (4)
             Kinda sort like that - (orion) - (3)
                 Watch a lot of this, do you? -NT - (Ashton) - (2)
                     Not a lot, but what I do stays in my memory - (orion) - (1)
                         Hint forya, Norm: Ash prolly didn't mean "a lot of" *MTV*... -NT - (CRConrad)

Colossal liquid insect.
70 ms