IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New So the USSC cost Bush the election
He's still the Resident chosen by a tainted and out of bounds court.

Apparently, he could have been a real President. A shame, I guess.

----
"You don't have to be right - just use bolded upper case" - annon.
New Maybe the only obvious 'truth' to emerge yet!
New Well....yeah, put that way...
You were born...and so you're free...so Happy Birthday! Laurie Anderson

[link|mailto:bepatient@aol.com|BePatient]
     Bush would have won anyway - (bluke) - (45)
         20/20 hindsight. The deed was done in ignorance and fear - (Ashton)
         Read further and you will see... - (mmoffitt)
         You'll notice... - (bepatient) - (33)
             re: By the standards set. - (Silverlock)
             You still don't get it, do you? -NT - (mmoffitt) - (30)
                 Sure I do... - (bepatient) - (29)
                     Don't think I'm missing anything. - (mmoffitt) - (28)
                         Mega dittoes, Rush. - (Brandioch) - (1)
                             Rush? S.O.B. is as far as I go with a joke! -NT - (mmoffitt)
                         Sure you are... - (bepatient) - (25)
                             So only *some* of the votes should have been counted, right? -NT - (mmoffitt) - (24)
                                 The ones that the FL SC said to count...correct. - (bepatient) - (23)
                                     At last! We see the difference between us. - (mmoffitt) - (22)
                                         Wrong... - (bepatient) - (21)
                                             So then - if an AG is behaving in a patently biased way - (Ashton)
                                             Just wondering - (JayMehaffey) - (11)
                                                 you mean the demomob stopping military counts? :) - (boxley) - (10)
                                                     That was the flaw, they (or Gore) didn't stop them. - (mmoffitt) - (9)
                                                         Regardless. - (bepatient) - (8)
                                                             You're right - (Silverlock) - (6)
                                                                 In this case... - (bepatient) - (5)
                                                                     correct outcome? - (Silverlock) - (4)
                                                                         All reports.. - (bepatient) - (3)
                                                                             Debatable that the rules were followed. - (Silverlock) - (2)
                                                                                 Amen brutha! - (bepatient) - (1)
                                                                                     Ventura or Knowles, but they wont run -NT - (boxley)
                                                             In Summary. - (mmoffitt)
                                             Nope. I only object to selective enforcement. - (mmoffitt) - (7)
                                                 yup and the law says overcounted ballots must be thrown out - (boxley) - (6)
                                                     :-) -NT - (bepatient)
                                                     Of course, the law also states... - (Simon_Jester) - (4)
                                                         And the ruling on the field was? -NT - (bepatient) - (3)
                                                             (IIRC) The appeals court overturned the law. - (Simon_Jester) - (2)
                                                                 postmarks were required by fl law not by federal at time -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                                                     True..but believe it or not... - (Simon_Jester)
             Related logic: "I saw Bigfoot once". -NT - (Ashton)
         Even though more people voted for Gore. - (Silverlock) - (5)
             I don't think that point is ignored. - (bepatient) - (3)
                 Irrelevant? The twisting of rules denies peoples choice - (Silverlock) - (1)
                     You should know how to respond... - (bepatient)
                 Ah, but it was the precident - (Simon_Jester)
             But who else but the partisans can act in the courts? - (Another Scott)
         So the USSC cost Bush the election - (mhuber) - (2)
             Maybe the only obvious 'truth' to emerge yet! -NT - (Ashton)
             Well....yeah, put that way... -NT - (bepatient)

I guess you can't gargle with it.
74 ms