IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 1 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New We checked those logs, and we intend to do more
if it happens again.

For one thing this highlighted a lack in our monitoring so that we can be on it in a more timely way next time. Then we have better odds of being able to observe it in real time.

Cheers,
Ben
I have come to believe that idealism without discipline is a quick road to disaster, while discipline without idealism is pointless. -- Aaron Ward (my brother)
New thats always the hardest part it takes a sneaky outage
to realize where the monitoring has gaps.
regards,
daemon
that way too many Iraqis conceived of free society as little more than a mosh pit with grenades. ANDISHEH NOURAEE
clearwater highschool marching band [link|http://www.chstornadoband.org/|http://www.chstornadoband.org/]
     Intermittent problem with Oracle - (ben_tilly) - (16)
         To me this sounds like a - (folkert) - (2)
             Anything is possible, but that seems unlikely - (ben_tilly) - (1)
                 Then I'd agree... - (folkert)
         Sounds like Oracle have been taking lessons from Microsoft. - (static) - (9)
             Yeah - which is why I dislike the situation so much -NT - (ben_tilly)
             You want non-deterministic? - (inthane-chan) - (7)
                 And people wonder why I won't admin Windows Servers... :-) -NT - (static) - (6)
                     No I don't. - (folkert) - (5)
                         I have zero interest in administrating Windows. - (inthane-chan) - (4)
                             Anything else... - (pwhysall)
                             Adminning Windows is too much stress for me. -NT - (static) - (2)
                                 It's not the computers that stress me... - (pwhysall) - (1)
                                     When Linux breaks, there's a reason. - (static)
         anything in the system logs? - (daemon) - (2)
             We checked those logs, and we intend to do more - (ben_tilly) - (1)
                 thats always the hardest part it takes a sneaky outage - (daemon)

You are so wrong philosophers weep at the sound of your voice.
92 ms