IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Safe, I finally feel safe!
Online, I mean from you know who.

And I have you guys to thank for it, so for all those who have supported me in my separation from him, you have my undying gratitude.

So I'm gonna let the "dead" tend to their afterlife-thoughts and get on with the business of living.

I owe you guys, thanks.

Brenda
Nightowl >8#

"It's not where a person stands in time of comfort and security, but rather where they stand in times of strife and controversy that determine true friends."
(Quote sent to me by a true friend, author unknown).
New you feel safe????
around us?

you're crazier than you think.

We're all child molesters. Just ask Moose's wife.
If you push something hard enough, it will fall over. Fudd's First Law of Opposition

[link|mailto:bepatient@aol.com|BePatient]
New Hehehe
I'll tell you why I feel safe Beep.

I've cut him off from every place but here online. Even the moderator on Affinity has deleted some of the bogus members and will continue to if I give him a list.

So the only place left he has to confront me is here. And I feel safe that if he comes here, I just have to sit back and watch, because you're all behind me on cutting him off. :)

And it's okay, child-molesters can be reformed. ;)

Brenda

"It's not where a person stands in time of comfort and security, but rather where they stand in times of strife and controversy that determine true friends."
New Is it safe?
Dental drill ready for interrogation.

Child molesters can very rarely be cured.
New True
I used the wrong word, cured. I didn't mean cured.

What I mean is, child molesters can be taught to understand their deviant cycle. Like an alcoholic, once the deviant behavior is there, it's always there under the surface, like any other "condition" as such. But the difference between a rehabilitated child molester and a non-rehabilitated one is the understanding of their cycle and what causes their behavior and drives them to do the things they do.

With good therapy and treatment as well as the knowledge that comes from exploring why they do those things, they can be rehabilitated, to the point where they will recognize their cycle is starting up and backtrack away from the behavior. And they learn to avoid areas of temptation, not be involved with children, etc.

That's really what I meant. :)

Yes, I'm still safe. You all don't have my address. ;)

Brenda

P.S. And I'm not a child, nor do I have any, either. :)

Expand Edited by Nightowl Nov. 8, 2004, 03:43:09 PM EST
New Is that a challenge? (To find your address.)
;-)

[link|http://www.nostalgiacentral.com/movies/marathonman.htm|Is it safe?]

Cheers,
Scott.
Expand Edited by Another Scott Nov. 8, 2004, 03:52:20 PM EST
New Never saw that movie
And I'm not sure what you mean by is it a challenge, I just know a lot about this topic. :)

Brenda

New Ah--- I get it now
You're trying to scare me with comments about dentists.

Won't work. :) I don't read them.

Edit: (Only enough to realize that's what they are about, then stop). Besides, I didn't say you couldn't scare me... I said I was "safe from a certain person." there is a difference. :)

Brenda

Expand Edited by Nightowl Nov. 8, 2004, 03:50:29 PM EST
New Re: Is that a challenge? (To find your address.)
Nah. It's not on the internet anyway. I figure none of you care enough to go that far, anyway. I was just making a statement, because he DOES have my address.

Brenda

New Glad to see someone reognizes my references. :-)
Just got back from the dentist, but I don't think she was really interested in any information that I had. But I think that being a sadist helps in that line of work.
New Does that hurt? YES! Does that hurt? YES! That's fine. ;-)
New Actually, I have no idea who
Its not a constellation with 3 bright stars in a row, is it?

"The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level of thinking we were at when we created them."     --Albert Einstein

"This is still a dangerous world. It's a world of madmen and uncertainty and potential mental losses."     --George W. Bush
Expand Edited by tuberculosis Aug. 21, 2007, 06:23:53 AM EDT
New Bingo...
Named after same. ;)

Brenda

Safe, I finally feel safe! - (Nightowl) - (12)
         you feel safe???? - (bepatient) - (9)
             Hehehe - (Nightowl) - (8)
                 Is it safe? - (ChrisR) - (7)
                     True - (Nightowl) - (6)
                         Is that a challenge? (To find your address.) - (Another Scott) - (5)
                             Never saw that movie - (Nightowl) - (1)
                                 Ah--- I get it now - (Nightowl)
                             Re: Is that a challenge? (To find your address.) - (Nightowl)
                             Glad to see someone reognizes my references. :-) - (ChrisR) - (1)
                                 Does that hurt? YES! Does that hurt? YES! That's fine. ;-) -NT - (Another Scott)
         Actually, I have no idea who - (tuberculosis) - (1)
             Bingo... - (Nightowl)

We're on a mission from GRR.
145 ms