IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New All reports..
...that have followed the guidelines and procedures set forth by the FL SC and counted the disputed ballots that were ordered recounted have all come to the same conclusion...Bush won.

Now..if you want to start questioning the way the rules were applied...and the >rightness< of the rules in play...go ahead...I don't think you'll get any argument from me.

You would get an argument from me, however, if you claim that its only screwed up in Florida or if it was only the Republicans that tapdanced along that fine line.

You were born...and so you're free...so Happy Birthday! Laurie Anderson

[link|mailto:bepatient@aol.com|BePatient]
New Debatable that the rules were followed.
But not worth the effort. We have a legally appointed president who would have been elected and is not the choice of the electorate. I can live with that and hope he is voted out come next election. A much larger hope is that a candidate is offered who is remotely worthy of being elected.
How to mangle the truth;

Have it reported by any major U.S. media outlet.
New Amen brutha!
A much larger hope is that a candidate is offered who is remotely worthy of being elected.

On that we agree.

You were born...and so you're free...so Happy Birthday! Laurie Anderson

[link|mailto:bepatient@aol.com|BePatient]
New Ventura or Knowles, but they wont run
tshirt front "born to die before I get old"
thshirt back "fscked another one didnja?"
     Bush would have won anyway - (bluke) - (45)
         20/20 hindsight. The deed was done in ignorance and fear - (Ashton)
         Read further and you will see... - (mmoffitt)
         You'll notice... - (bepatient) - (33)
             re: By the standards set. - (Silverlock)
             You still don't get it, do you? -NT - (mmoffitt) - (30)
                 Sure I do... - (bepatient) - (29)
                     Don't think I'm missing anything. - (mmoffitt) - (28)
                         Mega dittoes, Rush. - (Brandioch) - (1)
                             Rush? S.O.B. is as far as I go with a joke! -NT - (mmoffitt)
                         Sure you are... - (bepatient) - (25)
                             So only *some* of the votes should have been counted, right? -NT - (mmoffitt) - (24)
                                 The ones that the FL SC said to count...correct. - (bepatient) - (23)
                                     At last! We see the difference between us. - (mmoffitt) - (22)
                                         Wrong... - (bepatient) - (21)
                                             So then - if an AG is behaving in a patently biased way - (Ashton)
                                             Just wondering - (JayMehaffey) - (11)
                                                 you mean the demomob stopping military counts? :) - (boxley) - (10)
                                                     That was the flaw, they (or Gore) didn't stop them. - (mmoffitt) - (9)
                                                         Regardless. - (bepatient) - (8)
                                                             You're right - (Silverlock) - (6)
                                                                 In this case... - (bepatient) - (5)
                                                                     correct outcome? - (Silverlock) - (4)
                                                                         All reports.. - (bepatient) - (3)
                                                                             Debatable that the rules were followed. - (Silverlock) - (2)
                                                                                 Amen brutha! - (bepatient) - (1)
                                                                                     Ventura or Knowles, but they wont run -NT - (boxley)
                                                             In Summary. - (mmoffitt)
                                             Nope. I only object to selective enforcement. - (mmoffitt) - (7)
                                                 yup and the law says overcounted ballots must be thrown out - (boxley) - (6)
                                                     :-) -NT - (bepatient)
                                                     Of course, the law also states... - (Simon_Jester) - (4)
                                                         And the ruling on the field was? -NT - (bepatient) - (3)
                                                             (IIRC) The appeals court overturned the law. - (Simon_Jester) - (2)
                                                                 postmarks were required by fl law not by federal at time -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                                                     True..but believe it or not... - (Simon_Jester)
             Related logic: "I saw Bigfoot once". -NT - (Ashton)
         Even though more people voted for Gore. - (Silverlock) - (5)
             I don't think that point is ignored. - (bepatient) - (3)
                 Irrelevant? The twisting of rules denies peoples choice - (Silverlock) - (1)
                     You should know how to respond... - (bepatient)
                 Ah, but it was the precident - (Simon_Jester)
             But who else but the partisans can act in the courts? - (Another Scott)
         So the USSC cost Bush the election - (mhuber) - (2)
             Maybe the only obvious 'truth' to emerge yet! -NT - (Ashton)
             Well....yeah, put that way... -NT - (bepatient)

Your Spork God[tm] is HERE!
179 ms