IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Irrelevant? The twisting of rules denies peoples choice
and it's irrelevant? I don't know how to respond to that. Awe inspiring (arrogance?) something. I am truly impressed. And astoundingly disappointed.
How to mangle the truth;

Have it reported by any major U.S. media outlet.
New You should know how to respond...
...because that is simply called the rule of law.

Both sides played the game according to the rules (USSC notwithstanding...because we all agree it was outside the rules...but should also agree was irrelevent to the outcome). One side lost.

After the fact we, the people, found out that the rules >really suck<...and so we endeavor to change the rules so they don't >really suck< anymore...and make it possible to vote and have our votes counted better, more accurately and have our choices actually represented.

Its called learning froom your mistakes...not compounding them by allowing someone authority to decide what you actually meant to do but didn't.

You were born...and so you're free...so Happy Birthday! Laurie Anderson

[link|mailto:bepatient@aol.com|BePatient]
     Bush would have won anyway - (bluke) - (45)
         20/20 hindsight. The deed was done in ignorance and fear - (Ashton)
         Read further and you will see... - (mmoffitt)
         You'll notice... - (bepatient) - (33)
             re: By the standards set. - (Silverlock)
             You still don't get it, do you? -NT - (mmoffitt) - (30)
                 Sure I do... - (bepatient) - (29)
                     Don't think I'm missing anything. - (mmoffitt) - (28)
                         Mega dittoes, Rush. - (Brandioch) - (1)
                             Rush? S.O.B. is as far as I go with a joke! -NT - (mmoffitt)
                         Sure you are... - (bepatient) - (25)
                             So only *some* of the votes should have been counted, right? -NT - (mmoffitt) - (24)
                                 The ones that the FL SC said to count...correct. - (bepatient) - (23)
                                     At last! We see the difference between us. - (mmoffitt) - (22)
                                         Wrong... - (bepatient) - (21)
                                             So then - if an AG is behaving in a patently biased way - (Ashton)
                                             Just wondering - (JayMehaffey) - (11)
                                                 you mean the demomob stopping military counts? :) - (boxley) - (10)
                                                     That was the flaw, they (or Gore) didn't stop them. - (mmoffitt) - (9)
                                                         Regardless. - (bepatient) - (8)
                                                             You're right - (Silverlock) - (6)
                                                                 In this case... - (bepatient) - (5)
                                                                     correct outcome? - (Silverlock) - (4)
                                                                         All reports.. - (bepatient) - (3)
                                                                             Debatable that the rules were followed. - (Silverlock) - (2)
                                                                                 Amen brutha! - (bepatient) - (1)
                                                                                     Ventura or Knowles, but they wont run -NT - (boxley)
                                                             In Summary. - (mmoffitt)
                                             Nope. I only object to selective enforcement. - (mmoffitt) - (7)
                                                 yup and the law says overcounted ballots must be thrown out - (boxley) - (6)
                                                     :-) -NT - (bepatient)
                                                     Of course, the law also states... - (Simon_Jester) - (4)
                                                         And the ruling on the field was? -NT - (bepatient) - (3)
                                                             (IIRC) The appeals court overturned the law. - (Simon_Jester) - (2)
                                                                 postmarks were required by fl law not by federal at time -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                                                     True..but believe it or not... - (Simon_Jester)
             Related logic: "I saw Bigfoot once". -NT - (Ashton)
         Even though more people voted for Gore. - (Silverlock) - (5)
             I don't think that point is ignored. - (bepatient) - (3)
                 Irrelevant? The twisting of rules denies peoples choice - (Silverlock) - (1)
                     You should know how to respond... - (bepatient)
                 Ah, but it was the precident - (Simon_Jester)
             But who else but the partisans can act in the courts? - (Another Scott)
         So the USSC cost Bush the election - (mhuber) - (2)
             Maybe the only obvious 'truth' to emerge yet! -NT - (Ashton)
             Well....yeah, put that way... -NT - (bepatient)

Ruh-roh...
65 ms