IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 2 active users | 1 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Beat me to that!
:-)

If they want in so bad then they should have to pay a membership fee. Based on the 2003 census there are 129,649,942 people in the blue states. Each person gets charged $1100US each year for three years. Upon currency conversion, assuming our dollar miraculously stays at it's present high level, that means we'd collect $517,692,218,406.00 (129649942*3300*1.21) which will pay off our national debt of $510B.

Oh yes, you'll also be trading in your guns for hockey sticks. Feel free to sell them to the red states. That'll help with the membership fee. Maybe the reddies will keep killing each other and we can slowly take over all of North America...
lister
New Great Idea but before we get into Ontario
Can we get a floor Jack at about St Catherines and pump that corner up until all of the upper canadians fall into Alberta? that way we could just enjoy the Northerners an Kaybekkers while keeping our guns to assist the referees at hockey games.
regards,
daemon
that way too many Iraqis conceived of free society as little more than a mosh pit with grenades. ANDISHEH NOURAEE
New You are an example...
of why the red states are not being invited to this party.

Cheers,
Ben
I have come to believe that idealism without discipline is a quick road to disaster, while discipline without idealism is pointless. -- Aaron Ward (my brother)
New Uh no
Last I checked, the blue states would be joing *US* so they'd have to play by our rules.

Someone at the Star has thought about this too: (free login may be required)

[link|http://www.thestar.com/NASApp/cs/ContentServer?pagename=thestar/Layout/Article_Type1&c=Article&cid=1099609814720&call_pageid=968256290204&col=968350116795|http://www.thestar.c...&col=968350116795]
lister
     There's a new map available, for those interested... - (Yendor) - (14)
         I found my Country! -NT - (mmoffitt) - (2)
             You're going to JesusLand?!? - (hnick) - (1)
                 Yeah, California is a really intolerant place. - (mmoffitt)
         ROTFL -NT - (ben_tilly)
         I dunno - (jake123) - (7)
             Not to mention having to teach them to parlez vous fran\ufffdais -NT - (ChrisR)
             Oh, that's not a problem. - (Andrew Grygus) - (5)
                 Nah, you got it wrong - (jake123) - (4)
                     Beat me to that! - (lister) - (3)
                         Great Idea but before we get into Ontario - (daemon) - (2)
                             You are an example... - (ben_tilly)
                             Uh no - (lister)
         /me falls over. FUNEE! (new thread) - (folkert)
         /me falls over. FUNEE! -NT - (folkert)

It's only a few more levels till we're throwing lions to the lawyers in arena combat.
277 ms