IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 1 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Naked lust for raw power.
Sure that's not just projection?

The great thing about the Neocons is there are a lot of things they won't say or do or refrain from saying or doing, just to be popular. That's precisely what pisses people off about them.

I'm a proud member of the progessive Right, which is more or less the same thing as the Neocons, probably. (It's exactly the same thing as a late 19th century liberal.) And I've got a naked lust for specific, requisite means to specific, laudable ends.

Power for the sake of power is something George Orwell rightly associated with the Left. Those guys will say or do *anything* to get and keep power. Including betray their own stated ends.

Oh, and fiscal responsbility doesn't mean at all the same thing in wartime as in peacetime.
----------------------------------------------------------------
Memo to Democrats and to the Left: hatred is not a substitute for vision.
"All the news you wish would go away"
[link|http://www.angelfire.com/ca3/marlowe/index.html|http://www.angelfire...arlowe/index.html]
New OMG! ICOLRPD (new thread)
Created as new thread #182606 titled [link|/forums/render/content/show?contentid=182606|OMG! ICOLRPD]
bcnu,
Mikem

"The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt."
-Bertrand Russell
     Repubs expand control of congress. - (folkert) - (8)
         Please don't refer to them as Repubs, Repos, - (imric) - (7)
             I was slandering them... - (folkert) - (5)
                 Is that slander? - (imric) - (4)
                     Those naaaasssty Republicanses! - (marlowe) - (3)
                         I don't hate Republicans. - (imric) - (2)
                             Naked lust for raw power. - (marlowe) - (1)
                                 OMG! ICOLRPD (new thread) - (mmoffitt)
             I dunno. I think "Banana Republicans" fits rather nicely... -NT - (jb4)

Should be pasted on all overpasses.
128 ms