IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New 4 less years! 4 less years!
-drl
New No, 30 more years.
With 4-6 Supremes retiring on this turd's watch this time, coupled with the "mandate" he got from this sorry assed excuse for a populace, it'll be THIRTY MORE YEARS before any hope for recovery is warranted.

Interestingly, I'm not angry anymore. I was extremely angry for the Appointed One's entire first term. But that anger is quickly turning into tremendous disappointment. I was angry because, back in the first term, I was certain that We, The People (or at least a majority of us) could not possibly be fucked up enough for Dubya to accurately represent what we want. Obviously, I once again gave the Great American Slime Peeple too much credit. That is nothing to get angry about, but it is very disappointing and depressing.
bcnu,
Mikem

"The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt."
-Bertrand Russell
New Two words: Canada, Europe
-drl
New Canada can be a slow process.
[link|http://www.reuters.com/newsArticle.jhtml?type=domesticNews&storyID=6704292|Reuters]:

Canadian officials made clear on Wednesday that any U.S. citizens so fed up with Bush that they want to make a fresh start up north would have to stand in line like any other would-be immigrants -- a wait that can take up to a year.

Cheers,
Scott.
New Aye.

Imric's Tips for Living
  • Paranoia Is a Survival Trait
  • Pessimists are never disappointed - but sometimes, if they are very lucky, they can be pleasantly surprised...
  • Even though everyone is out to get you, it doesn't matter unless you let them win.

Nothing is as simple as it seems in the beginning,
As hopeless as it seems in the middle,
Or as finished as it seems in the end.

New And then
King Dubya, the 1st
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail ... but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn...that was fun!"
     It's for the best - (Arkadiy) - (19)
         Cheeky monkey. - (pwhysall)
         Yeah! - (imric) - (3)
             I care - (Arkadiy) - (2)
                 I hope to survive. - (imric)
                 I agree on many points - (Nightowl)
         Dolt -NT - (Silverlock)
         Put the Kool-Aid down. -NT - (Yendor)
         Nicely said, even if you're more optimistic than I -NT - (jb4)
         Looking at the bright side - (ChrisR) - (6)
             4 less years! 4 less years! -NT - (deSitter) - (5)
                 No, 30 more years. - (mmoffitt) - (4)
                     Two words: Canada, Europe -NT - (deSitter) - (1)
                         Canada can be a slow process. - (Another Scott)
                     Aye. -NT - (imric)
                     And then - (jbrabeck)
         I must disagree. - (Simon_Jester) - (3)
             Started to decline in 1848 - (deSitter) - (2)
                 1968 - when the decline became irreversible. -NT - (Ashton) - (1)
                     Indeed. -NT - (mmoffitt)

GOPHERS, not GOLFERS!
51 ms