IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New What? You DON'T want to see Ashhole in irons?!?
jb4
shrub\ufffdbish (Am., from shrub + rubbish, after the derisive name for America's 43 president; 2003) n. 1. a form of nonsensical political doubletalk wherein the speaker attempts to defend the indefensible by lying, obfuscation, or otherwise misstating the facts; GIBBERISH. 2. any of a collection of utterances from America's putative 43rd president. cf. BULLSHIT

New Allow me to clarify...
I hope that a contempt of court citation is not far behind.

Make sense?

Cheers,
Ben
I have come to believe that idealism without discipline is a quick road to disaster, while discipline without idealism is pointless. -- Aaron Ward (my brother)
New Can one be issued to a sitting pResident?
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail ... but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn...that was fun!"
New Not easily - he can just pardon himself
Or, as his father did, pardon everyone involved in a scandal which threatens to climb to his level.

Which is why my scenario had Kerry get in office before the legal stuff began climbing the foodchain...

Ben
I have come to believe that idealism without discipline is a quick road to disaster, while discipline without idealism is pointless. -- Aaron Ward (my brother)
New First dibs
I hope that the on the morrow the election's signal-to-noise ratio proves inhospitable both to Dieboldish theft and to plausible lawerly challenge. Should the junta go peacably, I want to be the first to propose a contest: which administration felons will Bush pardon on the eve of ejection?

cordially,
Cthulhu for President. Why vote for a lesser evil?
New Heard on NPR
From memory:
Both the Democratic and Republican parties have sent thousands of lawyers to Florida in case of lawsuits ... which pretty much guarantees there will be several.
This during the news, not an op-ed piece. Loved it.
===

Implicitly condoning stupidity since 2001.
     Bush to Supreme Court: Kiss my ass - (deSitter) - (11)
         Andy Jackson and the cherokees come to mind - (daemon) - (1)
             Until Shrub, my most despised American despot -NT - (deSitter)
         Can a contempt of court citation be far behind? - (jb4) - (8)
             I hope not - (ben_tilly) - (7)
                 Re: I hope not - (deSitter)
                 What? You DON'T want to see Ashhole in irons?!? -NT - (jb4) - (5)
                     Allow me to clarify... - (ben_tilly) - (4)
                         Can one be issued to a sitting pResident? -NT - (jbrabeck) - (3)
                             Not easily - he can just pardon himself - (ben_tilly) - (2)
                                 First dibs - (rcareaga) - (1)
                                     Heard on NPR - (drewk)

Delivered by Fiber Coptics!
243 ms