IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New A rather nice Security rant from our fav
offshore source of comments too relevant to get much air in the Land of the Free:

[link|http://www.theregister.co.uk/content/55/22816.html|The Reg on some More gaffes and.. the whole enchilada]

Some quaint quips re the implications of a One-note OS for All Things -- for a lot more than the mere pretty consumers we're s'posed to be protectin..

A.
New I have a feeling...
that any info on vulnerabilities not released openly to the public, will be released in secret to the hacker/cracker community. Publically released, this info forces MS to make the fixes. Elsewise, it will take more time for them to figure out what's happening if they're just waiting for the attacks. If the info is released privately to MS, they have already shown a tendancy to sweep these failures under the rug without giving it serious attention.
~~~)-Steven----

"I want you to remember that no bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country..."

General George S. Patton
New MS may be planning ahead
MS may be planning ahead here. Soon they will be trying to force various closed content control systems down our throats. Those systems are sure to have flaws, flaws which MS will want to keep secret at any cost. MS may not care what we think about it's security, but the RIAA will care that security is strong. Even MS doesn't want to give the RIAA a reason to sue, it's much harder to buy off then the US government.

Jay
     A rather nice Security rant from our fav - (Ashton) - (2)
         I have a feeling... - (Steven A S)
         MS may be planning ahead - (JayMehaffey)

Body piercings don't have this type of torque though.
66 ms