IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Read "Wealth and Democracy."
The leaders of both sides were bastards, and the people payed for their greed.

Of course, that's a vast simplification, and I expect Mr. Sitter to apply his flamethrower (running low on ammo yet?) to me in about three seconds after I hit reply.
All I want for my birthday is a new President!
New Not at all - you're right (or KP is rather)
My heart is with the citizens who died to protect their homes and cities. The Yankee spirit lived on after the war, and the existing Republican worldview is the natural inheritor and expression of the bastardry of those times.
-drl
New Re: Read "Wealth and Democracy."
He stated that, \ufffdMy devotion to the Union of our fathers had been so often and so publicly declared; I had on the floor of the Senate so defiantly challenged any question of my fidelity to it; my services, civil and military, had now extended through so long a period and were so generally known, that I felt quite assured that no whisperings of envy or ill-will could lead the people of Mississippi to believe that I had dishonored their trust by using the power they had conferred on me to destroy the government to which I was accredited. Then, as afterward, I regarded the separation of the States as a great, though not the greater evil.\ufffd"

now read the man's adress in full
[link|http://www.swcivilwar.com/DavisFirstInaug.html|http://www.swcivilwa...isFirstInaug.html]
regards,
daemon
that way too many Iraqis conceived of free society as little more than a mosh pit with grenades. ANDISHEH NOURAEE
     Civil War - (tuberculosis) - (7)
         Never ended - (deSitter) - (6)
             If we win next Tuesday - (deSitter)
             Curious - (tangaroa) - (4)
                 Well, you're wrong :) - (deSitter)
                 Read "Wealth and Democracy." - (inthane-chan) - (2)
                     Not at all - you're right (or KP is rather) - (deSitter)
                     Re: Read "Wealth and Democracy." - (daemon)

Nog that noise.
43 ms