re individual procedural decisions - what should be the response of the observer of this behavior?

And if substantiated - would that be sufficient grounds to pass it all on to the USSC? And if the time-frame (by fiat) prevents normal adjudication? - either at the State or Fed level?

(No I don't have pat answers either - though you might) The problem with this USSC Selection is that - it won't yield to sound-bytes, as the entire milieu IS germane to any intelligent assessment - either then (obviously) or now. Even 20/20, especially assessed via slogan:

Yields little enlightenment about the complex scenario of many FL errors, the atmosphere of obvious pro-Bush bias among all state officers + the tissue of myths and fabrications - so many of which were intentional creations of both sides. The flow-chart is equally relevant - who knew or suspected what, when - and what did subsequent info reveal to clarify the events?

Are we too short of attention span, to sort this stuff out - ever? (I mean - 'we all', if indeed anyone out there actually wants to know) Here of course: it's about winning.

(We may also toss into the mix - the author's comment which I posted recently: most states have done Zip re their election apparatus - but FL has.. actually revamped lots)

Yeah it's all too complex .. lets just do the Demo<>Repub Repo Dance, Again.

Ashton
who can walk, chew gum and stick pins in a BillyDoll too - all while giving Dubya credit for extemporaneously using the words chagrin, delight in a creative sentence re the Putin events. Way to go George!