IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New pico-Nit
Er - maybe the Preview [] box might be 4x present size - as it is, it's a "zero-in-with-mouse, then hope"-size teeny target.

Guess I still think 'Post' is what we do with that button, but to be fancy:

IF Preview [] IS checked, have button say 'Preview'
WHEN " [] IS NOT checked, have button say 'Post'

(and if you've 'previewed' more than 3x, button might say):

"At a Loss for Words, Sonny?"

:-\ufffd
New Done, and impossible
Ashton writes: Er - maybe the Preview [] box might be 4x present size - as it is, it's a "zero-in-with-mouse, then hope"-size teeny target.
Uh... Have you seen the "Wider/Narrower/Taller/Shorter" checkbox, and the "Change" button next to it?

I could have sworn they were there before you posted the above...

Ashton: IF Preview [] IS checked, have button say 'Preview'

WHEN " [] IS NOT checked, have button say 'Post'
Since the whole point of a check box is that you, the user, can change its state after downloading the page and before downloading the next one, that piece of logic would have to be executed on the client -- your browser.

So you've changed your mind and are going to enable JavaScript, then...?
   Christian R. Conrad
The Man Who Knows Fucking Everything
New Er wrong box:
Hey yer back - good tour of the Meuse? Prague summer? Lucky bastid; right in the middle of actual civilizations!

I meant (and mean) the itty-bitty teeny-tiny [] box you actually CLICK to toggle Preview on/off. It's there right now. (On my 17" screen at 1024 it's ~ 1/8" square)

And all I meant by the fancy schmancy 'slaved' er
Radio-button/title box legend change:

Nuke 'Save' and have the button echo the state of the aforementioned i-b t-t [] box: If you didn't check it (ie selected in Preferences, "do not Preview") the Radio button says "Post". Let it say "Preview" for the rest of us sloppy folk what Know we makes Pytos umm Tysop er

screw up the fucking qUOteS n'such.

JScript? Hell I thought XML could slice bread, slay Billy and make Dubya's speeches parse -- y'mean a simple Radio button can't change its legend via testing a toggle? (Without bringin in dancin hamsters?)

As I said - this be pico-stuff, not like safety-wiring the axle-nut on the 57SC before the Monte Carlo rallye..

bitch.. bitch.. bitch..
     pico-Nit - (Ashton) - (2)
         Done, and impossible - (CRConrad) - (1)
             Er wrong box: - (Ashton)

I'm made of 100% baryonic matter.
45 ms