IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Open code.
You must not be familiar with open code (nothing to do with open source or programming) messages where innocent sounding public words or gestures mean something else to those that know the code.

[link|http://www.toratoratora.com/Articles/to----ra/what%27s.htm|Tora, tora, tora.] = "attacking with complete surprise".

You must also not have seen the photograph of American POWs taken by the North Vietnamese where one smiling American is "giving the finger". Apparently a meaningless gesture to the photographer.
Alex

Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction. -- Blaise Pascal (1623-1662)
New Yes, coded messages are plausible...
...what I find implausible is him claiming credit for encoded messages. Then again, I'm pretty skeptical about damn near everything. Time will tell whether this is simply an unfounded rumor or whether he actually is boasting of accomplishments. If the video exists, it will come in handy for a trial. My own thoughts is that he'll be tried and convicted for the Cole attack before he's tried for the WTC (assuming we capture him alive).
     Bin Laden admits he did it - (bluke) - (13)
         Call me suspicious...but... - (Simon_Jester) - (11)
             MO - (kmself) - (4)
                 Recruit videos are established MO... - (Simon_Jester) - (3)
                     Re: NZ press ran that this morning (Monday 12th). - (dmarker2) - (2)
                         Doug - what hear on that side of pond re al-Jazeera's - (Ashton) - (1)
                             Re: Haven't heard much here (not been here long enough) - (dmarker2)
             The postmodernist defense - (marlowe) - (5)
                 Well...that's a new one... - (Simon_Jester) - (4)
                     What makes me skeptical... - (ChrisR) - (2)
                         Open code. - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                             Yes, coded messages are plausible... - (ChrisR)
                     "Yes, I did it! And I'm glad I did it! Hahahahaa...." - (marlowe)
         Blair's presentation... - (ChrisR)

For office use only.
41 ms