Barry demonstrates that some times, not even an on-line dictionary helps to understand terms like "admirable" or "honourable":
Don't screw the client, provide a product or service that they need, blah blah yadda yadda.
and
...better / faster / cheaper / easier / safer / less error prone / higher quality ... cost effective, blah blah yadda yadda.
Oh, how wonderful.

"Yes, Don Pepe, I have conscientiously and safely loaded the shipment that our American clients ordered on tonight's convoy across the Rio Grande." Or, "Jawohl, Sturmbannführer, I have come up with a faster, cheaper, and less error-prone way of processing the inmates for the final camp."

That, too, is satisfying the direct "client" -- it all depends on how you define that term (and this is why I added the emphasis to the quotes above).

The ultimate "client", though, is more properly called "the victim", at least in my two examples... And quite arguably, IMO, in your case too. YTF would spam be any better just because it comes on "dead trees" (i.e, paper)?!? (On the contrary, that means you have to kill not only innocent electrons like e-spammers, but entire living breathing trees, too!)

Note: About 1/3 of our business is fullfillment. We maintain stock for companies and send it out on a daily basis, typically triggerred by a customer / prospective client calling and asking for it. Would you be trying to find something wrong with that as well?
No, that part seems like it quite possibly could be admirable and honourable. (Can't swear to it, of course -- if this is the "fulfillment" part of an MLM scheme, or something like that, then I'd guess it isn't, after all.)