IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Yes, I have already done the request for the router tween
his ISP and the machine in question.

I have already gotten British Telecom's logs...

And they have asked me to only review these logs, not to publish them.

I see the entire conversation through the final router at btopen.

I see the requests to *Z*, I also see requests from St. Loius to Port 3389 and the use of PPTP (port 1723) for the data channel.

Remote Desktop was used from St Louis to the Machine Address in Question.

BTW, BTopen said they will monitor the situation and see what happens.

The request to Worldcom, said it will take a couple of days. But they will get it to me.

And the route to and from excluding the ending addresses:
 #2 ATM.VVR26.MSP1.DSL.ALTER.NET\n #3 344.at-5-0-0.CL2.DET5.ALTER.NET\n #4 0.so-0-0-0.TL2.CHI4.ALTER.NET\n #5 0.so-0-2-0.TL2.DCA8.ALTER.NET\n #6 0.so-5-0-0.CL2.IAD8.ALTER.NET\n #7 POS7-0.GW4.IAD8.ALTER.NET\n #8 bt2-gw.customer.alter.net\n #9 t2c1-ge6-2.us-ash.eu.bt.net\n#10 t2c1-p4-0.uk-eal.eu.bt.net\n#11 t2c2-ge6-1.uk-eal.eu.bt.net\n#12 166-49-168-34.eu.bt.net\n#13 core1-pos15-3.ealing.ukcore.bt.net\n#14 interconnect5-pos7-0.ealing.fixed.bt.net\n#15 inh3cs01-455.imsnet3.btopenworld.com\n#16 inh3br01-570.imsnet3.btopenworld.com\n#17 host213-1-119-39.imsnet3.btopenworld.com
--
[link|mailto:greg@gregfolkert.net|greg],
[link|http://www.iwethey.org/ed_curry|REMEMBER ED CURRY!] @ iwethey
No matter how much Microsoft supporters whine about how Linux and other operating systems have just as many bugs as their operating systems do, the bottom line is that the serious, gut-wrenching problems happen on Windows, not on Linux, not on Mac OS. -- [link|http://www.eweek.com/article2/0,1759,1622086,00.asp|source]
Here is an example: [link|http://www.greymagic.com/security/advisories/gm001-ie/|Executing arbitrary commands without Active Scripting or ActiveX when using Windows]
Expand Edited by folkert Sept. 24, 2004, 09:24:12 PM EDT
New Thanks, please keep me posted with the results
I'm trying to give him the benefit of the doubt at this point, but finding out it came to St. Louis makes me slightly skeptical.

But I can't confront him with it on speculation, I need the concrete proof to get anywhere.

Thanks.

Brenda

"It's not where a person stands in time of comfort and security, but rather where they stand in times of strife and controversy that determine true friends."
(Quote sent to me by a true friend, author unknown).
New You know...
It really doesn't matter.

The fact that it happened or not is of no concern anymore. I have shelved any concern for his well being.

Unless you REALLY REALLY want to pursue this...

Please send an e-mail to the e-mail address in the signature to request info.
--
[link|mailto:greg@gregfolkert.net|greg],
[link|http://www.iwethey.org/ed_curry|REMEMBER ED CURRY!] @ iwethey
No matter how much Microsoft supporters whine about how Linux and other operating systems have just as many bugs as their operating systems do, the bottom line is that the serious, gut-wrenching problems happen on Windows, not on Linux, not on Mac OS. -- [link|http://www.eweek.com/article2/0,1759,1622086,00.asp|source]
Here is an example: [link|http://www.greymagic.com/security/advisories/gm001-ie/|Executing arbitrary commands without Active Scripting or ActiveX when using Windows]
New Thank you.
If you push something hard enough, it will fall over. Fudd's First Law of Opposition

[link|mailto:bepatient@aol.com|BePatient]
New Will do
Thanks Greg.

Brenda

"It's not where a person stands in time of comfort and security, but rather where they stand in times of strife and controversy that determine true friends."
(Quote sent to me by a true friend, author unknown).
     Damn this fucking swampland called Houston - (lincoln) - (51)
         Bra-fucking-vo - (drewk) - (45)
             Not so much a Flame - (lincoln) - (44)
                 Re: Not so much a Flame - (burningwheel_76) - (43)
                     Damn Noobs! - (ChrisR)
                     Let's do the time warp again! - (orion)
                     You signed up just so you could post that? - (drewk) - (40)
                         Please don't pick on the retards - (orion) - (39)
                             !?! - (altmann) - (8)
                                 ROFL ... and I don't say that lightly -NT - (drewk)
                                 This deservs to be another [Sign] ! (new thread) - (Arkadiy)
                                 Bwaahhaaahaaaa! -NT - (Silverlock)
                                 ROFL -NT - (deSitter)
                                 Took me a while. :-D -NT - (Another Scott)
                                 Great. - (inthane-chan) - (2)
                                     You must be a sloppy eater. - (broomberg) - (1)
                                         PEBKAC - he's just trying to hit the P -NT - (ben_tilly)
                             F. N. A. (new thread) - (FuManChu)
                             Stop being multiples again. - (folkert) - (28)
                                 Is it really him Greg? - (Nightowl)
                                 I'm sorry Greg - (Nightowl)
                                 Ban him - (deSitter) - (3)
                                     He turned me into a Newt -NT - (ChrisR)
                                     Be careful what you wish for... - (admin) - (1)
                                         Well, it's always me at least but OK point -NT - (deSitter)
                                 Re: Stop being multiples again. - (Nightowl) - (21)
                                     OT: What's IWT Yahoo? - (hnick) - (2)
                                         Re: OT: What's IWT Yahoo? - (Nightowl) - (1)
                                             For Your Information (new thread) - (Nightowl)
                                     The reason I say... - (folkert) - (17)
                                         You think he has the 'skill' to do that? -NT - (Steve Lowe) - (2)
                                             Then tell me Steve... - (folkert) - (1)
                                                 precisely my point - (Steve Lowe)
                                         Okay, I'll ask John to help me analyze the data later - (Nightowl) - (8)
                                             You need to recite the Steve Martin incantation... - (ChrisR) - (1)
                                                 Hehehe! - (Nightowl)
                                             Re: Okay, I'll ask John to help me analyze the data later - (Nightowl) - (5)
                                                 Yes, I have already done the request for the router tween - (folkert) - (4)
                                                     Thanks, please keep me posted with the results - (Nightowl) - (3)
                                                         You know... - (folkert) - (2)
                                                             Thank you. -NT - (bepatient)
                                                             Will do - (Nightowl)
                                         Orion insists it isn't him - (Nightowl) - (4)
                                             Ultimately, it don't really matter - (ChrisR) - (1)
                                                 Great suggestion, Chris - (Nightowl)
                                             Don't bother taking anything on faith - (ben_tilly) - (1)
                                                 Correction, "on faith till proved otherwise" - (Nightowl)
         ouch! sounds like a bummer, :( -NT - (boxley)
         I've seen that - (cforde) - (1)
             Last year... (new thread) - (pwhysall)
         10 points for a genuine flame - hope it sets trend :-) -NT - (dmarker)
         :) - (deSitter)

They just don't work, in the real world outside Gosling's beard.
85 ms