IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Ultimately, it don't really matter
I might suggest that Orion not post replies to any new user account, as it's likely to be suspicious, especially in the confines of the flame forum.
New Great suggestion, Chris
He said if anyone wants to talk to him about this mess, or anything else, they can come to IWT Yahoo and do it.

[link|http://groups.yahoo.com/group/iwethey|http://groups.yahoo.com/group/iwethey]

He also said Greg is welcome to check all the logs and routers, and he thinks they will vindicate him. That's up to Greg.

Only other thing I can suggest is if he does come in here (he said he would try to stay away again for a little bit), and act crazy, maybe just ignore him.

He really is trying, despite what anyone might believe, and the proof can be read in the Yahoo group.

Catch you all later... good luck.

Brenda

"It's not where a person stands in time of comfort and security, but rather where they stand in times of strife and controversy that determine true friends."
(Quote sent to me by a true friend, author unknown).
     Damn this fucking swampland called Houston - (lincoln) - (51)
         Bra-fucking-vo - (drewk) - (45)
             Not so much a Flame - (lincoln) - (44)
                 Re: Not so much a Flame - (burningwheel_76) - (43)
                     Damn Noobs! - (ChrisR)
                     Let's do the time warp again! - (orion)
                     You signed up just so you could post that? - (drewk) - (40)
                         Please don't pick on the retards - (orion) - (39)
                             !?! - (altmann) - (8)
                                 ROFL ... and I don't say that lightly -NT - (drewk)
                                 This deservs to be another [Sign] ! (new thread) - (Arkadiy)
                                 Bwaahhaaahaaaa! -NT - (Silverlock)
                                 ROFL -NT - (deSitter)
                                 Took me a while. :-D -NT - (Another Scott)
                                 Great. - (inthane-chan) - (2)
                                     You must be a sloppy eater. - (broomberg) - (1)
                                         PEBKAC - he's just trying to hit the P -NT - (ben_tilly)
                             F. N. A. (new thread) - (FuManChu)
                             Stop being multiples again. - (folkert) - (28)
                                 Is it really him Greg? - (Nightowl)
                                 I'm sorry Greg - (Nightowl)
                                 Ban him - (deSitter) - (3)
                                     He turned me into a Newt -NT - (ChrisR)
                                     Be careful what you wish for... - (admin) - (1)
                                         Well, it's always me at least but OK point -NT - (deSitter)
                                 Re: Stop being multiples again. - (Nightowl) - (21)
                                     OT: What's IWT Yahoo? - (hnick) - (2)
                                         Re: OT: What's IWT Yahoo? - (Nightowl) - (1)
                                             For Your Information (new thread) - (Nightowl)
                                     The reason I say... - (folkert) - (17)
                                         You think he has the 'skill' to do that? -NT - (Steve Lowe) - (2)
                                             Then tell me Steve... - (folkert) - (1)
                                                 precisely my point - (Steve Lowe)
                                         Okay, I'll ask John to help me analyze the data later - (Nightowl) - (8)
                                             You need to recite the Steve Martin incantation... - (ChrisR) - (1)
                                                 Hehehe! - (Nightowl)
                                             Re: Okay, I'll ask John to help me analyze the data later - (Nightowl) - (5)
                                                 Yes, I have already done the request for the router tween - (folkert) - (4)
                                                     Thanks, please keep me posted with the results - (Nightowl) - (3)
                                                         You know... - (folkert) - (2)
                                                             Thank you. -NT - (bepatient)
                                                             Will do - (Nightowl)
                                         Orion insists it isn't him - (Nightowl) - (4)
                                             Ultimately, it don't really matter - (ChrisR) - (1)
                                                 Great suggestion, Chris - (Nightowl)
                                             Don't bother taking anything on faith - (ben_tilly) - (1)
                                                 Correction, "on faith till proved otherwise" - (Nightowl)
         ouch! sounds like a bummer, :( -NT - (boxley)
         I've seen that - (cforde) - (1)
             Last year... (new thread) - (pwhysall)
         10 points for a genuine flame - hope it sets trend :-) -NT - (dmarker)
         :) - (deSitter)

At least their extensions make something resembling sense.
110 ms