IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New OT: What's IWT Yahoo?
Is there an analog of this place on Yahoo? Who hangs out there?
New Re: OT: What's IWT Yahoo?
It's a Yahoo group run by Orion, and there aren't many who participate in it, mostly me, him, Trip and Tony, (both from my group).

It used to be populated by multiples of Orion but recently he started the IWT 12 step with Tony coaching, and he deleted all the multiples I knew about.

It's here:
[link|http://groups.yahoo.com/group/iwethey|http://groups.yahoo.com/group/iwethey]

There are a few IWWtheyers there from here, but I don't know who all is there.

Brenda

Edit: I forgot to add that he mentioned it up here a few times years back, and invited people to join, so I'm not revealing any privied info.

"It's not where a person stands in time of comfort and security, but rather where they stand in times of strife and controversy that determine true friends."
(Quote sent to me by a true friend, author unknown).
Expand Edited by Nightowl Sept. 24, 2004, 12:45:55 PM EDT
New For Your Information (new thread)
Created as new thread #176475 titled [link|/forums/render/content/show?contentid=176475|For Your Information]

"It's not where a person stands in time of comfort and security, but rather where they stand in times of strife and controversy that determine true friends."
(Quote sent to me by a true friend, author unknown).
     Damn this fucking swampland called Houston - (lincoln) - (51)
         Bra-fucking-vo - (drewk) - (45)
             Not so much a Flame - (lincoln) - (44)
                 Re: Not so much a Flame - (burningwheel_76) - (43)
                     Damn Noobs! - (ChrisR)
                     Let's do the time warp again! - (orion)
                     You signed up just so you could post that? - (drewk) - (40)
                         Please don't pick on the retards - (orion) - (39)
                             !?! - (altmann) - (8)
                                 ROFL ... and I don't say that lightly -NT - (drewk)
                                 This deservs to be another [Sign] ! (new thread) - (Arkadiy)
                                 Bwaahhaaahaaaa! -NT - (Silverlock)
                                 ROFL -NT - (deSitter)
                                 Took me a while. :-D -NT - (Another Scott)
                                 Great. - (inthane-chan) - (2)
                                     You must be a sloppy eater. - (broomberg) - (1)
                                         PEBKAC - he's just trying to hit the P -NT - (ben_tilly)
                             F. N. A. (new thread) - (FuManChu)
                             Stop being multiples again. - (folkert) - (28)
                                 Is it really him Greg? - (Nightowl)
                                 I'm sorry Greg - (Nightowl)
                                 Ban him - (deSitter) - (3)
                                     He turned me into a Newt -NT - (ChrisR)
                                     Be careful what you wish for... - (admin) - (1)
                                         Well, it's always me at least but OK point -NT - (deSitter)
                                 Re: Stop being multiples again. - (Nightowl) - (21)
                                     OT: What's IWT Yahoo? - (hnick) - (2)
                                         Re: OT: What's IWT Yahoo? - (Nightowl) - (1)
                                             For Your Information (new thread) - (Nightowl)
                                     The reason I say... - (folkert) - (17)
                                         You think he has the 'skill' to do that? -NT - (Steve Lowe) - (2)
                                             Then tell me Steve... - (folkert) - (1)
                                                 precisely my point - (Steve Lowe)
                                         Okay, I'll ask John to help me analyze the data later - (Nightowl) - (8)
                                             You need to recite the Steve Martin incantation... - (ChrisR) - (1)
                                                 Hehehe! - (Nightowl)
                                             Re: Okay, I'll ask John to help me analyze the data later - (Nightowl) - (5)
                                                 Yes, I have already done the request for the router tween - (folkert) - (4)
                                                     Thanks, please keep me posted with the results - (Nightowl) - (3)
                                                         You know... - (folkert) - (2)
                                                             Thank you. -NT - (bepatient)
                                                             Will do - (Nightowl)
                                         Orion insists it isn't him - (Nightowl) - (4)
                                             Ultimately, it don't really matter - (ChrisR) - (1)
                                                 Great suggestion, Chris - (Nightowl)
                                             Don't bother taking anything on faith - (ben_tilly) - (1)
                                                 Correction, "on faith till proved otherwise" - (Nightowl)
         ouch! sounds like a bummer, :( -NT - (boxley)
         I've seen that - (cforde) - (1)
             Last year... (new thread) - (pwhysall)
         10 points for a genuine flame - hope it sets trend :-) -NT - (dmarker)
         :) - (deSitter)

Have you ever noticed that all the instruments searching for intelligent life are pointed AWAY from Earth?
79 ms