IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New He just called
says that his network people have really hosed up their spam filtering - no emails with resume attachments are making it through at all. So it's a good thing your told him to call me or I'd never be able to get in touch with him.
lincoln
"Windows XP has so many holes in its security that any reasonable user will conclude it was designed by the same German officer who created the prison compound in "Hogan's Heroes." - Andy Ihnatko, Chicago Sun-Times
[link|mailto:bconnors@ev1.net|contact me]
New Your icon is unusually apt...
I prefer to hand out a URL for almost exactly this reason.

Wade.

Is it enough to love
Is it enough to breathe
Somebody rip my heart out
And leave me here to bleed

Is it enough to die
Somebody save my life
I'd rather be Anything but Ordinary
Please

-- "Anything but Ordinary" by Avril Lavigne.

New Your point is well taken
but 99 44/100% of recruiters want you to send your resume as a Word doc attachment. Heaven forbid that you send it as text in the body of the email, and then they have to spend 30 seconds copying and pasting it themselves to get it into their "database".
lincoln
"Windows XP has so many holes in its security that any reasonable user will conclude it was designed by the same German officer who created the prison compound in "Hogan's Heroes." - Andy Ihnatko, Chicago Sun-Times
[link|mailto:bconnors@ev1.net|contact me]
     Is this the end? - (deSitter) - (18)
         Check the date, Ross. Check the date. -NT - (inthane-chan) - (17)
             Oops wrong window - (deSitter) - (16)
                 Going to take over the VB crowd initially - (tuberculosis) - (15)
                     Re: Going to take over the VB crowd initially - (JayMehaffey)
                     Re: Going to take over the VB crowd initially - (pwhysall) - (2)
                         Big apps - (tuberculosis) - (1)
                             yep, my favorite quote around here is - (boxley)
                     Damn near every job ad I see - (lincoln) - (10)
                         Talk to this guy - (deSitter) - (9)
                             That's a big 10-4, good buddy! - (lincoln)
                             Shoot me an email - (lincoln) - (1)
                                 Not yet! This isn't art, it's contracting -NT - (deSitter)
                             Email came back rejected this morning - (lincoln) - (5)
                                 Re: Email came back rejected this morning - (deSitter)
                                 Re: Email came back rejected this morning - (deSitter) - (3)
                                     He just called - (lincoln) - (2)
                                         Your icon is unusually apt... - (static) - (1)
                                             Your point is well taken - (lincoln)

Mine almost shook the furnace apart.
70 ms