IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I'd like to see an ad showing W running up credit cards
And drawing a parallel towards the american people cutting them in half.

No more credit for you, son.

People would get that.

Most RINO's (Republicans In Name Only) seem to only care that Kerry might raise their taxes. Otherwise they really are mostly Dems (according to Michael Moore's article based on an informal survey on issues at the RNC). But mostly they feared tax hikes. So ask them how they'd feel about someone running up their credit cards without their permission. That's about what has happened.

Other good parallel would be illustrating Repo's as being prone to dine n dash. Same deal. Fiscal responsibility my foot.

That was lovely cheese.

--Wallace, The Wrong Trousers
Collapse Edited by tuberculosis Aug. 21, 2007, 12:40:44 PM EDT
I'd like to see an ad showing W running up credit cards
And drawing a parallel towards the american people cutting them in half.

No more credit for you, son.

People would get that.

Most RINO's (Republicans In Name Only) seem to only care that Kerry might raise their taxes. Otherwise they really are mostly Dems (according to Michael Moore's article based on an informal survey on issues at the RNC). But mostly they feared tax hikes. So ask them how they'd feel about someone running up their credit cards without their permission. That's about what has happened.

Other good parallel would be illustrating Repo's as being prone to dine n dash. Same deal. Fiscal responsibility my foot.

That was lovely cheese.

--Wallace, The Wrong Trousers
     Its marketing, stupid. - (tuberculosis) - (2)
         Like watching towers collapse in slo mo.. - (Ashton) - (1)
             I'd like to see an ad showing W running up credit cards - (tuberculosis)

Batches? BATCHES?? We don't need no steenkin' batches!
53 ms