IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Yeah, everyone knows reducing guns always *increases* crime.
And cigarettes are good for you, and doughnuts are a health food.

I don't understand why people would actually want Assault weapons. But then again, I don't really want to know.

Two out of three people wonder where the other one is.
New I'm happy for my assault weapons to stay in the PC games.
Best place for them.

Wade.

Is it enough to love
Is it enough to breathe
Somebody rip my heart out
And leave me here to bleed

Is it enough to die
Somebody save my life
I'd rather be Anything but Ordinary
Please

-- "Anything but Ordinary" by Avril Lavigne.

New Now, now.
Let's not fly off the handle. :-)

If someone wanted a gun to commit a crime in the US, they could still get it - very easily - during this ban. As the little quiz indicated, some much more lethal weapons continued to be legal while ones that looked similar were banned.

I suspect the ban (or something similar) will be reinstated within a year.

Cheers,
Scott.
New Like other things
Precision manufactured power. Sort of like a fountain pen or a good camera or telescope.

Nutbags will find a way to be nutty. Gun bans have no effect at all. It's propaganda.
-drl
New Make no doubt, though.
...that we will hear on every news program about every shooting involving every one of these weapons.

Also keep in mind that they will conveniently NOT tell you whether the weapon was acquired through legal means.

Criminals can always get these weapons. In fact, most criminals probably don't want these weapons cause the stuff they get is >better< .
If you push something hard enough, it will fall over. Fudd's First Law of Opposition

[link|mailto:bepatient@aol.com|BePatient]
New And yet
countries that are sane about public distribution of weapons somehow see a lot fewer people die from them.

Go figger.
--\n-------------------------------------------------------------------\n* Jack Troughton                            jake at consultron.ca *\n* [link|http://consultron.ca|http://consultron.ca]                   [link|irc://irc.ecomstation.ca|irc://irc.ecomstation.ca] *\n* Kingston Ontario Canada               [link|news://news.consultron.ca|news://news.consultron.ca] *\n-------------------------------------------------------------------
     Assault weapons ban eagerly anticipated - (tuberculosis) - (9)
         bogus ban, glad its gone - (boxley) - (7)
             It was bogus. - (Another Scott) - (6)
                 Yeah, everyone knows reducing guns always *increases* crime. - (Meerkat) - (5)
                     I'm happy for my assault weapons to stay in the PC games. - (static)
                     Now, now. - (Another Scott)
                     Like other things - (deSitter) - (2)
                         Make no doubt, though. - (bepatient) - (1)
                             And yet - (jake123)
         Irrelevant here - (Andrew Grygus)

*SHUN*
164 ms