IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New C-pigpen - rofl!
-drl
New Re: C-pigpen - rofl!
Comes from [link|http://www.theregister.co.uk/2002/07/04/why_microsoft_makes_a_complete/|This Register article] where the pronounciations of the "#" are discussed. You'll find my favorite option in the section on "slang usage".

I proposed this as the "official" name for this almost language [link|http://z.iwethey.org/forums/render/content/show?contentid=44734|here]

jb4
shrub\ufffdbish (Am., from shrub + rubbish, after the derisive name for America's 43 president; 2003) n. 1. a form of nonsensical political doubletalk wherein the speaker attempts to defend the indefensible by lying, obfuscation, or otherwise misstating the facts; GIBBERISH. 2. any of a collection of utterances from America's putative 43rd president. cf. BULLSHIT

Using environmental variables in C# programs. - (broomberg) - (19)
         Fie on thee, C# - there must be a better solution -NT - (deSitter) - (17)
             Maybe, but in this case it was programmer stupidity - (broomberg) - (16)
                 Possibly, because you believed the Hype? - (jb4) - (2)
                     C-pigpen - rofl! -NT - (deSitter) - (1)
                         Re: C-pigpen - rofl! - (jb4)
                 I must be an idiot then. - (admin) - (12)
                     No, you are on the other end of the spectrum - (broomberg) - (11)
                         You said, "Anyone" - (admin) - (4)
                             Indeed. - (pwhysall) - (3)
                                 Don't tempt me... -NT - (admin) - (2)
                                     Consider yourself tempted. - (pwhysall) - (1)
                                         Does the sed version count? - (admin)
                         I did - (pwhysall) - (5)
                             So based on this you consider yourslef proficient? - (broomberg) - (4)
                                 Not "proficient". - (pwhysall) - (3)
                                     So is that open toilet draining out the back of my house - (broomberg) - (2)
                                         What's the matter? - (pwhysall) - (1)
                                             Nothing - (broomberg)
         Welcome to Microsoft's LaBrea Tar Pit. Enjoy the ooze. ;-) - (Another Scott)

Sir, my point must have hit home, because your ego is leaking badly.
85 ms