IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Brrrrppp.... Wrong Answer
Chekov, Sulu, and Mr. Scott

The guy on the right looks like Gene Rodenberry, but he's passed on, and the guy who played DeForrest Kelly who was the good doctor.

The blonde on the left is probably the nurse love interest for Dr. McCoy.
And the black woman is obviously the communications officer.

So, if you tell me he's Jerry Pournelle, I'll believe you. Except I haven't seen a picture of him in 20 years (in Byte), so I have no idea what he looks like now.

The REAL question, who is the Brunette? I can't seem to place her.

Someone in an earlier post said she was the computer voice, but I'd have to have audio to verify that. Affirmative.
Expand Edited by gdaustin Aug. 31, 2004, 09:47:24 PM EDT
Expand Edited by gdaustin Aug. 31, 2004, 09:53:46 PM EDT
Expand Edited by gdaustin Aug. 31, 2004, 09:54:14 PM EDT
New Re: Brrrrppp.... Wrong Answer
The brunette is Majel Barrett Roddenberry, wife of Gene, voice of the Enterprise computers, originally the brunette "No. 1" in the pilot episode, second in command to Capt. Pike, and finally the blonde Nurse Chappel in the production. The pilot had Spock, but no Kirk and no McCoy, and was later split across two episodes as a flashback for Spock, in a very clever solution to a scheduling issue.

The blonde is the incredibly hot (oh my youthful infinite lust) Yeoman Janice Rand (Grace Lee Whitney).

The loser on the right is the first person to take a shuttlecraft to another celestial body. The shuttlecraft was called "Eagle".
-drl
New You didn't read the whole thread either, didja?
WTF is it with you people; are you browsing in single-post mode? What the heck is that supposed to be good for?

(The commo bombshell was "Lt Uhura", BTW. And, I doubt they had a "guy who played DeForrest Kelly".)

[link|mailto:MyUserId@MyISP.CountryCode|Christian R. Conrad]
(I live in Finland, and my e-mail in-box is at the Saunalahti company.)
Your lies are of Microsoftian Scale and boring to boot. Your 'depression' may be the closest you ever come to recognizing truth: you have no 'inferiority complex', you are inferior - and something inside you recognizes this. - [link|http://z.iwethey.org/forums/render/content/show?contentid=71575|Ashton Brown]
New Nope...
I get about 1 minute a day to spend in IWeThey.

Unfortunately (or fortunately), I have to work for a living, with a job demanding about 10 hrs a day. Then I come home to 3 kids who are ready to "do stuff". There's the yard, the laundry, and lot more responsibilities.

My life is very full at this point. My wife has even begged me to abandon even coming here, but I feel have a few friends here, that I manage about 1 minute a day to talk with.

But I do the best I can.

Glen
New Re: Nope...
Do you get 10 hrs pay for 10 hrs work? Somehow I doubt it.
-drl
     Space test - (deSitter) - (22)
         Took me a while to figure out what "STOS" is... - (CRConrad) - (21)
             Re: Took me a while to figure out what "STOS" is... - (deSitter)
             ... - (drewk) - (4)
                 Isn't it? I must be too conditioned to seeing him with them. - (CRConrad) - (3)
                     The guy in the middle is Chekov, not McCoy - (Nightowl)
                     Jackson DeForest Kelley was Bones. 1920-1999. RIP. -NT - (Another Scott) - (1)
                         IOW "He's dead CRC" -NT - (deSitter)
             And the answer is - (bluke) - (1)
                 Re: And the answer is - (deSitter)
             Sulu, Scotty, Checkov you mean... - (folkert) - (7)
                 Holy crap - (drewk) - (2)
                     Guffaw! -NT - (folkert)
                     Why not? He's been everywhere else :) -NT - (deSitter)
                 Re: Sulu, Scotty, Checkov you mean... - (Nightowl) - (3)
                     Sheesh, birdbrain, learn the clock already. - (CRConrad) - (2)
                         My apologies, Conrad - (Nightowl)
                         I didn;t read the whole thread... on purpose -NT - (folkert)
             Brrrrppp.... Wrong Answer - (gdaustin) - (4)
                 Re: Brrrrppp.... Wrong Answer - (deSitter)
                 You didn't read the whole thread either, didja? - (CRConrad) - (2)
                     Nope... - (gdaustin) - (1)
                         Re: Nope... - (deSitter)

Just playing with your LRPD addiction...
60 ms