IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New But, counters of real things don't need negative values.
Alex

"If you can control the meaning of words, you can control the people who must use the words." -- Philip K. Dick, US science fiction writer
New I'd like to add a negative number of votes for Bush. ;-)
To deny the indirect purchaser, who in this case is the ultimate purchaser, the right to seek relief from unlawful conduct, would essentially remove the word consumer from the Consumer Protection Act
- [link|http://www.techworld.com/opsys/news/index.cfm?NewsID=1246&Page=1&pagePos=20|Nebraska Supreme Court]
New That only works on Diebold machines. :)
Alex

"If you can control the meaning of words, you can control the people who must use the words." -- Philip K. Dick, US science fiction writer
New Certainly
But then, Ark's comment loses its pithiness (\ufffd\ufffd\ufffd\ufffd\ufffd\ufffd\ufffd\ufffd\ufffd\ufffd\ufffd\ufffd\ufffd)
-drl
New "Expressive", not "pithy" :)
"pithy" I guess would be better translated as poisonous, ядовитый - it's an idiomatic usage.
--

"...was poorly, lugubrious and intoxicated."

-- Patrick O'Brian, "Master and Commander"
New Re: "Expressive", not "pithy" :)
Why can I see your Cyrillic but not mine? Some encoding mojo?
-drl
New Dunno.
I see yours fine in Mozilla on Win 2000 after I select the proper code page - Cyrillic Windows-1251
--

"...was poorly, lugubrious and intoxicated."

-- Patrick O'Brian, "Master and Commander"
     What is with gcc, anyway?!? - (jb4) - (52)
         What is typeof(0x80000000)? - (ChrisR) - (7)
             right, add an L -NT - (deSitter) - (6)
                 Ain't that a UL - (ChrisR) - (5)
                     This is why C is sometimes called "high-level assembler." - (static) - (1)
                         Re: This is why C is sometimes called "high-level assembler. - (jb4)
                     Actually, that would be a U (or u) - (jb4) - (2)
                         What about casting the values? - (ChrisR) - (1)
                             Yes, that was the solution I used - (jb4)
         Re: What is with gcc, anyway?!? - (lordbeatnik) - (3)
             I guess... - (jb4) - (2)
                 If there was no ambiguity... - (lordbeatnik) - (1)
                     For the next set of standards? - (jb4)
         Hex constants are assumed to be positive - (Arkadiy) - (36)
             Re: Hex constants are assumed to be positive - (jb4) - (35)
                 Setting the high bit is processor dependent. - (hnick) - (34)
                     OK, then the standard should be saying - (Arkadiy) - (33)
                         No I actually write code based on them - (jb4) - (30)
                             Ignore them and use my common sence -NT - (Arkadiy) - (29)
                                 I'll bet debugging your code is a real joy... - (jb4) - (28)
                                     Nope - (Arkadiy) - (27)
                                         And so tell me, O Oracle of Common Sence [sic] - (jb4) - (26)
                                             offensive foul, ball to Ark - (deSitter) - (3)
                                                 Rest assured, - (Arkadiy) - (1)
                                                     :) ok -NT - (deSitter)
                                                 OK, OK... - (jb4)
                                             Well, while the tone is disagreable, the question is - (Arkadiy) - (21)
                                                 Point missed. - (jb4) - (20)
                                                     If C were sane, TRUE = -1 and problem vanishes -NT - (deSitter) - (7)
                                                         Ermm...say What? - (jb4) - (2)
                                                             Re: Ermm...say What? - (deSitter) - (1)
                                                                 Much like Jewish law - (Arkadiy)
                                                         So you prefer how VB does it?? -NT - (ben_tilly) - (3)
                                                             Point: Ben... -NT - (jb4)
                                                             How it used to do it. - (ChrisR) - (1)
                                                                 Hehee! - (jb4)
                                                     Why do you expect hex to be treated differently from decimal - (Arkadiy) - (11)
                                                         Re: Why do you expect hex to be treated differently - (deSitter)
                                                         Man, that's a good question! - (jb4)
                                                         Now that's clarity! -NT - (a6l6e6x) - (8)
                                                             Nope, it's bad math - (deSitter) - (7)
                                                                 But, counters of real things don't need negative values. -NT - (a6l6e6x) - (6)
                                                                     I'd like to add a negative number of votes for Bush. ;-) -NT - (ben_tilly) - (1)
                                                                         That only works on Diebold machines. :) -NT - (a6l6e6x)
                                                                     Certainly - (deSitter) - (3)
                                                                         "Expressive", not "pithy" :) - (Arkadiy) - (2)
                                                                             Re: "Expressive", not "pithy" :) - (deSitter) - (1)
                                                                                 Dunno. - (Arkadiy)
                         Wasn't trying to piss you off... - (hnick) - (1)
                             Interesting assumption: - (jb4)
         Hmm...while the datatype will be first reached, - (Simon_Jester) - (1)
             True, but... - (jb4)
         Re: What is with gcc, anyway?!? - (gdaustin)

Here he comes, here comes Speed Racer.
97 ms