IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New However...
If Moor Park locks up the northern part, that enables me to open it up with the South Quay, and so, to there, I jump.
On and on and on and on,
and on and on and on goes John.
New Gah.
The only move that leaves me, apparently, is North Acton by way of West Acton by way of East Acton.
Regards,

-scott anderson
New Re: Gah.
Ah, but you didn't take into account Zmievsky's Rule, it's back to South Wimbledon for you!
----

My pid is Inigo Montoya. You "killed -9" my parent process. Prepare to vi.
New Are those trumpets?
I've got a taste for the races today. I'll stop off at Pimlico.
-YendorMike

"The problems of the world cannot possibly be solved by the skeptics or the cynics whose horizons are limited by the obvious realities. We need people who dream of things that never were." - John F. Kennedy
New No.
But the only move you've left me is (by way of synonymous reciprocity) Shepherd's Bush. Of course, that means I can home at Pinner now, and collect a blue podume. No more of those this game, owing to the Pinner Controversey Resolution of 1978.
Regards,

-scott anderson
New But but...
The Rules of 1991 specifically disallow the Pinner Controversey Resolution of 1978 as it was deemed entirely not controversial enough. Too conformist.

However, in order to counter your move to Shepherd's Bush, I must invoke the homonymous animosity, and jiggy on over to Seven Sisters (just a little peril?) by way of Arsenal.
-YendorMike

"The problems of the world cannot possibly be solved by the skeptics or the cynics whose horizons are limited by the obvious realities. We need people who dream of things that never were." - John F. Kennedy
New So that means...
... I can louse you all up by going Rickmansworth because I can.

Wade.

"All around me are nothing but fakes
Come with me on the biggest fake of all!"

New The history of Rick's man...
As proven in the Chudley vs Weasley match of early '63, Rickmansworth, it was made evident, was clearly over-valued. Richard Grove, as was his full name, was not as rich a man as Chudley thought, an oversight that ultimately lead to Weasley winning the match. In fact, in the annotations to the transcript of the match commentary, special note was made of the fact that Richard, the poor lad, was almost completely penniless...

...which enables me to jump directly to Ladbroke Grove.
On and on and on and on,
New True, however...
After years of study the young lad, now a mature MC player, was able to develop the Grove Interest-Bearing Defense, enabling him to double his investment of gold podumes very quickly and eventually leading to the mid-town controlling strategy that I'm about to use.

The more esoteric application of it begins with the opening of an account in Enbankment.
Regards,

-scott anderson
New Of course, the great Embankment Imbroglio of 1972...
Unfortunately most of the details of that exciting incident have been elided from the last few additions of the rulebook. Something to do with national security I believe. However I can at least remember that the opening of the account, surely an important status symbol of the land, infuriated Richard's jealous brother who was yet to achieve the social and monetary standing required to be seen in the hallowed halls of Embankment. The fact that Richard beat him to it really made Brent Cross.
On and on and on and on,
New Typical Newbies.
Anyone can see that the logical next move is Gallions Reach.

(Asymmetric Inverse Probability Rule Revision 3.4 : p122 para 4 section b subsection xii)

Peter
Shill For Hire
[link|http://www.kuro5hin.org|There is no K5 Cabal]
New *smacks forehead* But of course!
The rule book I managed to find in a Rare & Collectible Book shop had a rather bad coffee stain on that page. Or maybe it was a gravy stain, but never mind the Bonox. The Gallions Reach is that much greater than the Guy Lion's reach, as an unnamed MC player found to his detriment whilst visiting the zoo one sunny day. Deborah, the lioness, was less than fond of the contestant being so near her home. Lashed out, she did, and did the poor fellow in. In his honour, and so that MC players the world over will never forget the evil perpetrated by Deborah, the Gal Lion's Reach Escape Clause was hastily ratified (by the ore respected MC factions, anyway). The positive upside of this is that I can, in this case, exercise the Gal Lion's Reach Escape Clause, and beat a hasty retreat to Debden.

(Edits to fix certain lion gender issues...)
On and on and on and on,
Expand Edited by Meerkat Nov. 9, 2001, 09:45:30 AM EST
     Quickfire Mornington Crescent - (admin) - (15)
         Okay, I'm in. - (static) - (14)
             Right... - (admin) - (13)
                 Darn right it will. - (static) - (12)
                     However... - (Meerkat) - (11)
                         Gah. - (admin) - (10)
                             Re: Gah. - (jlalexander) - (9)
                                 Are those trumpets? - (Yendor) - (8)
                                     No. - (admin) - (7)
                                         But but... - (Yendor) - (6)
                                             So that means... - (static) - (5)
                                                 The history of Rick's man... - (Meerkat) - (4)
                                                     True, however... - (admin) - (3)
                                                         Of course, the great Embankment Imbroglio of 1972... - (Meerkat) - (2)
                                                             Typical Newbies. - (pwhysall) - (1)
                                                                 *smacks forehead* But of course! - (Meerkat)

I'm away from zIWT for a day or two and look what happens! That'll learn me.
58 ms