IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I assume you meant these
[link|http://www.radsoft.net/products/|http://www.radsoft.net/products/]

No wonder you are so paranoid. You actively watch those out to get you.
New It might seem so - but:
Nowadays I use a small fraction of any tools and, rarely; it just isn't worth it to imagine you're going to "find out all you need to know" to keep a Doze system walking. That is the full meaning of, dynamic irreproducibility (or, nondeterminate) as I have experienced it. (OK - for someone like Andrew and a few, revise that. But sans that lengthy experience, all kept in a mind.. never mind.)

Yeah.. once I thought a bunch of notes, logs, utils and stuff could help. And sometimes the utils do. Not Worth the Time in 20/20. KISS is all I'll trust re any Billyware whatsoever. I cannot Imagine trusting a Company to this crap - one need not be a coder to recognize built-in badness, though I suppose it helps to tabulate and correlate a few of the underlying reasons.

Or does it? knowing that Nothing will be done / Can be done to make this POS network at 5-Nines AND be legacy-compatible. Last I heard..

Other-tech Ex:

The famous Victoreen "Area Monitor" - a lab wall-mount geiger counter with settable alarm window and a gawdawful mini-klaxon - was a straightforward early-transistorized monitor, seen/heard! in many movies, etc.

Have one downstairs: an interstage xfmr had shorted turn-turn, and on the exact day after Chernobyl!
(Looking for fallout - had another counter, though)

No parts for eons, but it is a Classic Thing.
I had to unwind and measure length of the 32-AWG? fine-wire == far better than imagining a turns-count! I suppose that I might someday rewind the sucker; at least that is a Known route to restoration.

With Doze: there IS no 'known route', once past the trivial. That millions have accepted this - proves the onset of species-dumbth, all by itself.

moi
and.. Lucky You!
     MS Telnet server - (broomberg) - (26)
         What is your TERM set as? - (folkert) - (25)
             what greg said or ansi -NT - (boxley)
             Doesn't matter - (broomberg) - (23)
                 Doesn't cygwin include a telnet server? -NT - (ben_tilly) - (18)
                     I use sshd from cygwin -NT - (Arkadiy)
                     Probably. - (broomberg) - (16)
                         So you paid money to avoid putting free stuff on? - (ben_tilly) - (15)
                             Yes - (broomberg) - (1)
                                 Agreed. - (pwhysall)
                             Nope, I was wrong about the ssh server - (broomberg) - (12)
                                 No comment -NT - (ben_tilly) - (1)
                                     WinSSHD - (broomberg)
                                 Should also ask what *X* server you put on Windows... - (folkert) - (9)
                                     Probably none. - (pwhysall) - (8)
                                         RightyO - (broomberg) - (7)
                                             Boggle.. - (Ashton) - (6)
                                                 Yup. No Windows. - (broomberg) - (3)
                                                     Wow.. - (Ashton) - (2)
                                                         Part of it's age - (jake123) - (1)
                                                             Makes sense; newbies get the full brunt, then. -NT - (Ashton)
                                                 I assume you meant these - (broomberg) - (1)
                                                     It might seem so - but: - (Ashton)
                 Putty est votre ami - (deSitter) - (3)
                     Huh? - (broomberg) - (2)
                         Re: Huh? - (deSitter) - (1)
                             Slow has nothing to do with it - (broomberg)

I love RedBrick, it's the only database I've met than can consistently give different results for
Select count(*) from table
versus
select count(*) from table where 1=1
90 ms