IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New *snicker*
New *shrug* couldn't help myself ;-)
If you push something hard enough, it will fall over. Fudd's First Law of Opposition

[link|mailto:bepatient@aol.com|BePatient]
     Are you THAT fucking stoopud, Norm! - (jb4) - (94)
         Yes, he is. -NT - (inthane-chan)
         le mot juste in this connection - (rcareaga) - (68)
             Much better than - (orion) - (66)
                 OhmygodIcantstoplaughing! - (inthane-chan) - (65)
                     Serenade for Beef Flute and Prozac, in Gee Whizzer -NT - (deSitter) - (2)
                         Stop! Yer killing me! - (jb4)
                         Ooops! Dupe! - (jb4)
                     You are a bore - (orion) - (59)
                         When I see something that approaches his genius here... - (inthane-chan) - (58)
                             You've missed it - (orion) - (57)
                                 Learn to speak english. - (inthane-chan) - (2)
                                     What's that aphorism about wrestling with a pig? - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                         I know. - (inthane-chan)
                                 Maddox is a loudmouthed boor. -NT - (pwhysall)
                                 thanks for clearing that up, then - (rcareaga) - (51)
                                     Okay, that's a little too far, I think - (Nightowl) - (50)
                                         Norman is as Norman does - (boxley) - (49)
                                             Yeah, that's true but... - (Nightowl) - (48)
                                                 Seems like an upswing - (broomberg) - (47)
                                                     I could care less, actually. - (n3jja) - (18)
                                                         You mean you *couldn't* care less? -NT - (pwhysall) - (17)
                                                             No, that's an American idiom - (deSitter) - (12)
                                                                 No they fucking don't, you philistinic colonial baboon. - (pwhysall) - (11)
                                                                     It doesn't read correctly... - (bepatient)
                                                                     Nopers. - (admin) - (6)
                                                                         "Avoid it as Nonstandard" - (Another Scott) - (5)
                                                                             Missing the point. - (admin) - (4)
                                                                                 saying it sarcastically - (pwhysall) - (2)
                                                                                     dont come here and ask someone to bum a fag then -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                                                                         or knock up your girlfriend, for that matter. -NT - (bepatient)
                                                                                 Trouble is, too many *don't* say it sarcastically. ;-) -NT - (Another Scott)
                                                                     And we've discussed this before - (ben_tilly) - (2)
                                                                         And I could not have cared less, then! - (folkert)
                                                                         Sorry, but.. - (Ashton)
                                                             Peter, try reading it like this: - (jb4) - (3)
                                                                 No, I think it really *is* an implied 'not' - (drewk) - (2)
                                                                     Isn't it annoying though... - (ben_tilly) - (1)
                                                                         As was the original - (FuManChu)
                                                     I got your message - (orion) - (27)
                                                         Overgeneralizing - (ChrisR) - (22)
                                                             Once more, with clarity.... - (n3jja) - (21)
                                                                 Those who call attention to themselves... - (ChrisR) - (19)
                                                                     Re: Those who call attention to themselves... - (pwhysall) - (1)
                                                                         Tis true. - (ChrisR)
                                                                     Post of the Year, so far. IMHO. :-) Thanks Chris. -NT - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                                                         Wasted in the flame forums. - (ChrisR)
                                                                     Great post, Chris... a few questions? - (Nightowl) - (8)
                                                                         Wish I knew the answers - (ChrisR) - (7)
                                                                             That makes two of us :) - (Nightowl) - (6)
                                                                                 Conscience is a tricky bugger - (ChrisR) - (5)
                                                                                     Thanks - (Nightowl) - (2)
                                                                                         you can be a good fucking flamer - (boxley) - (1)
                                                                                             Oh sure, I can say the words - (Nightowl)
                                                                                     Some people always find a way to make the wrong choice. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                                                                         No Kidding, Scott... - (Nightowl)
                                                                     2 things - (n3jja) - (3)
                                                                         *sniff* - (bepatient) - (2)
                                                                             *snicker* -NT - (n3jja) - (1)
                                                                                 *shrug* couldn't help myself ;-) -NT - (bepatient)
                                                                     sorry you had to have been there - (boxley)
                                                                     We're not worthy...we're not worthy ;-) - (bepatient)
                                                                 Spitting on a grave - (orion)
                                                         No you didn't. You're still here. - (n3jja) - (3)
                                                             Playing Russian Rulette with Norm? - (Arkadiy) - (2)
                                                                 I believe that, "Blow Me", is the proper response. -NT - (n3jja) - (1)
                                                                     Trust me, you aren't even worth it - (orion)
                                 Now that you've made it clear - (Ashton)
                     ROFL!!!!! - (jb4) - (1)
                         I've got a few here: - (inthane-chan)
             unfortunately Homo Fatuous is the Sunday crowd -NT - (boxley)
         I am not stupid and I am sticking to my statement - (orion) - (16)
             Re: I am not stupid &c - (rcareaga) - (2)
                 Ah yes - (orion)
                 Now that's an LRPD! - (lincoln)
             WTF are you talking about, moron? - (ben_tilly) - (5)
                 No, WTF are you talking about moron? - (orion) - (4)
                     Watch Norm attempt his hand at facts - (ben_tilly) - (3)
                         Watch Ben go down in flames - (orion) - (2)
                             While. You're. Raving. - (Ashton) - (1)
                                 Ah Ashton, yet you don't understand - (orion)
             "Jane, you ignorant slut.." -NT - (Ashton)
             Norm's calculus: - (jb4) - (1)
                 On that...we may agree. - (bepatient)
             I vaguely remember a quote from Chesterton - (Arkadiy) - (3)
                 But a US President said, "Your President is not a crook!" -NT - (Ashton)
                 Re: I vaguely remember a quote from Chesterton - (deSitter) - (1)
                     Precisely - (Arkadiy)
         Bzzt. - (bepatient) - (6)
             Thank you - (orion)
             Now, parse the WHOLE statement - (jb4) - (4)
                 Read it again Moron! - (orion) - (3)
                     He just wanted to yell at you. - (bepatient)
                     You do simile as badly as you do facts! - (jb4)
                     In that spirit, then - - (Ashton)

This buffer is for notes you don't want to save, and for Lisp evaluation.
299 ms