IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New It would be a more useful gauge if we knew also -
how many still remain on the 'not yet sorta verified' list (?) Any clues on that? (I assume that daily they have been working to reduce duplications.)

I presume also - no way are 'they' going to attempt to swab every piece of steel, take DNA samples from relatives and 'prove' some final perfect number, for all Nationalities!.. but ya never know.

Ashton
New There are (at least) 2 sets of numbers. Other is 4579.
Sorry for the confusion in my earlier post.

[link|http://www.newsday.com/news/nationworld/wire/sns-ap-attacks-toll-box1106nov06.story?coll=sns%2Dap%2Dnationworld%2Dheadlines|Here] is the "official" count as of 11/6 (the URL will change):

Ofcl. Count of Sept. 11 Dead, Missing
By The Associated Press

November 6, 2001, 7:38 PM EST

Latest official count of dead and missing from the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks:

NEW YORK: 4,346

World Trade Center: City officials say 3,822 are missing and 524 bodies have been identified.

Includes those on hijacked planes:
American Flight 11: 92
United Flight 175: 65

WASHINGTON: 189
Pentagon: 125
American Flight 77: 64

PENNSYLVANIA: 44
United Flight 93: 44

TOTAL: 4,579

As of Tuesday, an Associated Press list of Sept. 11 victims included 2,941 names. That list is based on information collected from the Defense Department, medical examiners, the courts, AP foreign bureaus, companies, families, member newspapers, funeral homes and places of worship.

Thus the AP number I posted at the top of this thread is a published list of names. The official numbers haven't been publically broken as to names yet, is how I read it.

Cheers,
Scott.
New One day at a time.
Possibly we should be grateful that Phase 2 hasn't begun - for whatever combination of our doing more intelligent observing, their being less organized than we suppose.. or luck (?)

Light candle.

Ashton
     9/11 victim count now 2941. - (Another Scott) - (3)
         It would be a more useful gauge if we knew also - - (Ashton) - (2)
             There are (at least) 2 sets of numbers. Other is 4579. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                 One day at a time. - (Ashton)

Me are missing the hint.
38 ms