IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Re: Those who call attention to themselves...
I can vouch for the fact that despite the asshattery, many of the people here are thoughtful and considerate.

Peter
[link|http://www.debian.org|Shill For Hire]
[link|http://www.kuro5hin.org|There is no K5 Cabal]
[link|http://guildenstern.dyndns.org|Blog]
New Tis true.
But then this is the flame forum, so I thought I'd backhand flame the entire crowd. :-)

Sometimes I'm amazed that this community even exists. It's not really a general forum, but then it's not really a special interest forum either. By all accounts, we should all be complete strangers. And given the amount of time that's elapsed, I've probably been miffed with each and every one of you at one time or another. But yeah, there is a community here, however improbable it's existance. And for the most part I enjoy the intruiging cast of characters.

And there's also a playful and silly strain - perhaps guided by our little LRPD friend. :-)

But to stay on topic for the forum - fuck all of you, very much. (Though I sure wish I had the CRC gift to give proper flamage).
     Are you THAT fucking stoopud, Norm! - (jb4) - (94)
         Yes, he is. -NT - (inthane-chan)
         le mot juste in this connection - (rcareaga) - (68)
             Much better than - (orion) - (66)
                 OhmygodIcantstoplaughing! - (inthane-chan) - (65)
                     Serenade for Beef Flute and Prozac, in Gee Whizzer -NT - (deSitter) - (2)
                         Stop! Yer killing me! - (jb4)
                         Ooops! Dupe! - (jb4)
                     You are a bore - (orion) - (59)
                         When I see something that approaches his genius here... - (inthane-chan) - (58)
                             You've missed it - (orion) - (57)
                                 Learn to speak english. - (inthane-chan) - (2)
                                     What's that aphorism about wrestling with a pig? - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                         I know. - (inthane-chan)
                                 Maddox is a loudmouthed boor. -NT - (pwhysall)
                                 thanks for clearing that up, then - (rcareaga) - (51)
                                     Okay, that's a little too far, I think - (Nightowl) - (50)
                                         Norman is as Norman does - (boxley) - (49)
                                             Yeah, that's true but... - (Nightowl) - (48)
                                                 Seems like an upswing - (broomberg) - (47)
                                                     I could care less, actually. - (n3jja) - (18)
                                                         You mean you *couldn't* care less? -NT - (pwhysall) - (17)
                                                             No, that's an American idiom - (deSitter) - (12)
                                                                 No they fucking don't, you philistinic colonial baboon. - (pwhysall) - (11)
                                                                     It doesn't read correctly... - (bepatient)
                                                                     Nopers. - (admin) - (6)
                                                                         "Avoid it as Nonstandard" - (Another Scott) - (5)
                                                                             Missing the point. - (admin) - (4)
                                                                                 saying it sarcastically - (pwhysall) - (2)
                                                                                     dont come here and ask someone to bum a fag then -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                                                                         or knock up your girlfriend, for that matter. -NT - (bepatient)
                                                                                 Trouble is, too many *don't* say it sarcastically. ;-) -NT - (Another Scott)
                                                                     And we've discussed this before - (ben_tilly) - (2)
                                                                         And I could not have cared less, then! - (folkert)
                                                                         Sorry, but.. - (Ashton)
                                                             Peter, try reading it like this: - (jb4) - (3)
                                                                 No, I think it really *is* an implied 'not' - (drewk) - (2)
                                                                     Isn't it annoying though... - (ben_tilly) - (1)
                                                                         As was the original - (FuManChu)
                                                     I got your message - (orion) - (27)
                                                         Overgeneralizing - (ChrisR) - (22)
                                                             Once more, with clarity.... - (n3jja) - (21)
                                                                 Those who call attention to themselves... - (ChrisR) - (19)
                                                                     Re: Those who call attention to themselves... - (pwhysall) - (1)
                                                                         Tis true. - (ChrisR)
                                                                     Post of the Year, so far. IMHO. :-) Thanks Chris. -NT - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                                                         Wasted in the flame forums. - (ChrisR)
                                                                     Great post, Chris... a few questions? - (Nightowl) - (8)
                                                                         Wish I knew the answers - (ChrisR) - (7)
                                                                             That makes two of us :) - (Nightowl) - (6)
                                                                                 Conscience is a tricky bugger - (ChrisR) - (5)
                                                                                     Thanks - (Nightowl) - (2)
                                                                                         you can be a good fucking flamer - (boxley) - (1)
                                                                                             Oh sure, I can say the words - (Nightowl)
                                                                                     Some people always find a way to make the wrong choice. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                                                                         No Kidding, Scott... - (Nightowl)
                                                                     2 things - (n3jja) - (3)
                                                                         *sniff* - (bepatient) - (2)
                                                                             *snicker* -NT - (n3jja) - (1)
                                                                                 *shrug* couldn't help myself ;-) -NT - (bepatient)
                                                                     sorry you had to have been there - (boxley)
                                                                     We're not worthy...we're not worthy ;-) - (bepatient)
                                                                 Spitting on a grave - (orion)
                                                         No you didn't. You're still here. - (n3jja) - (3)
                                                             Playing Russian Rulette with Norm? - (Arkadiy) - (2)
                                                                 I believe that, "Blow Me", is the proper response. -NT - (n3jja) - (1)
                                                                     Trust me, you aren't even worth it - (orion)
                                 Now that you've made it clear - (Ashton)
                     ROFL!!!!! - (jb4) - (1)
                         I've got a few here: - (inthane-chan)
             unfortunately Homo Fatuous is the Sunday crowd -NT - (boxley)
         I am not stupid and I am sticking to my statement - (orion) - (16)
             Re: I am not stupid &c - (rcareaga) - (2)
                 Ah yes - (orion)
                 Now that's an LRPD! - (lincoln)
             WTF are you talking about, moron? - (ben_tilly) - (5)
                 No, WTF are you talking about moron? - (orion) - (4)
                     Watch Norm attempt his hand at facts - (ben_tilly) - (3)
                         Watch Ben go down in flames - (orion) - (2)
                             While. You're. Raving. - (Ashton) - (1)
                                 Ah Ashton, yet you don't understand - (orion)
             "Jane, you ignorant slut.." -NT - (Ashton)
             Norm's calculus: - (jb4) - (1)
                 On that...we may agree. - (bepatient)
             I vaguely remember a quote from Chesterton - (Arkadiy) - (3)
                 But a US President said, "Your President is not a crook!" -NT - (Ashton)
                 Re: I vaguely remember a quote from Chesterton - (deSitter) - (1)
                     Precisely - (Arkadiy)
         Bzzt. - (bepatient) - (6)
             Thank you - (orion)
             Now, parse the WHOLE statement - (jb4) - (4)
                 Read it again Moron! - (orion) - (3)
                     He just wanted to yell at you. - (bepatient)
                     You do simile as badly as you do facts! - (jb4)
                     In that spirit, then - - (Ashton)

I'm trying to be scientific about the ineffable and all you can think of is your schwantz.
246 ms