IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New XPSP2 is not the problem
neither is Sygate. Juno works, my ISP doesn't. My ISP just issued a warning about XP SP2 causing a disruption in their service and causing some Internet apps to fail to connect, yet all works fine with Juno. Problem is Juno is limited as it is free and it has adware and a very slow connection with priority to paying customers so I get bumped off.

The problem seems to be with my crappy ISP at this point.

"When a true genius appears in the world you may know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in confederacy against him." - Jonathan Swift

[link|http://www.xormad.com:4096/district268|I am from District 268].
New Re: XPSP2 is not the problem
neither is Sygate. Juno works, my ISP doesn't. My ISP just issued a warning about XP SP2 causing a disruption in their service and causing some Internet apps to fail to connect, yet all works fine with Juno. Problem is Juno is limited as it is free and it has adware and a very slow connection with priority to paying customers so I get bumped off.

The problem seems to be with my crappy ISP at this point.

True maybe, but even your ISP says the SP2 is causing THEM problems. I recommend you go to the MS site, because it's causing more problems than you might realize. Hopefully between that and your ISP it will get fixed.

Nightowl >8#

"A determined soul will do more with a rusty monkey wrench than a loafer will accomplish with all the tools in a machine shop." -- Robert Hughes, Australian Art Critic, Writer
     Attention Admin Scott? - (Nightowl) - (13)
         Re: Attention Admin Scott? - (pwhysall) - (9)
             Thanks! - (Nightowl)
             Interesting - (Nightowl) - (7)
                 XPSP2 could nobble that, yar. - (pwhysall) - (6)
                     I asked him - (Nightowl) - (3)
                         Works For Me. - (pwhysall) - (2)
                             Thanks for the advice - (Nightowl)
                             Works4Me as well. -NT - (ChrisR)
                     XPSP2 is not the problem - (orion) - (1)
                         Re: XPSP2 is not the problem - (Nightowl)
         No clue, it's not on this end though. -NT - (admin)
         Well, I can answer why the no Pinging. - (folkert) - (1)
             Thanks Greg! - (Nightowl)

Boogle!
95 ms