IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Insanity ...
IIRC the World Series is the first time this year Schilling pitched on 3 days rest. So, maybe in Philly where they weren't concerned about making the playoffs little on the Series, he pitched on 3 days rest all the time. Ya got anything to back up your contention? I believe his pitch count was 88 or less when Soriano hit a homer off him in game 7.

Before game 4 the Yankees had never won a WS game when they trailed going into the 8th inning. It was also something like 50 years since any WS team had been able to overcome a 2 or more run deficit in the 9th inning.

Brenly played the odds by bringing in Kim. It was actually a conservative call. Keep in mind that Brenly didn't have a quality middle reliever to bridge into his closer like the Yankees did, although oddly no one questions why they didn't use him instead of over using Rivera. As a result he had no choice but to bring in Kim or risk the entire series.
New Conservative call...
...when you are supposed to be agressive. Thats why I didn't like it.

And Schilling used to pitch on 3 days alot here...and like he did in this series...generally got stronger as the game wore on.

Soriano golfed his homer..it was a good pitch...and an even better hit. That will happen.
You were born...and so you're free...so Happy Birthday! Laurie Anderson

[link|mailto:bepatient@aol.com|BePatient]
New Yay for Dbacks
The team I love to hate is the damn Yankees. Nice to see them get slapped down.
"Beware of bugs in the above code; I have only proved it correct, not tried it."
-- Donald Knuth
New Wanted to see a good series..
...and finally did.

Of course, the Yankees losing to the Dbacks was a good thing...since my team got whacked early.

Hint: Wahoo!
You were born...and so you're free...so Happy Birthday! Laurie Anderson

[link|mailto:bepatient@aol.com|BePatient]
     Anybody watching the series? - (ChrisR) - (9)
         tuned in except for Mon and Thursdays -NT - (boxley)
         Proof that sunlight kills brain cells... - (bepatient) - (6)
             Cheesesteak Madness - (Decco Dave) - (5)
                 Um... - (bepatient) - (4)
                     Insanity ... - (Decco Dave) - (3)
                         Conservative call... - (bepatient) - (2)
                             Yay for Dbacks - (wharris2) - (1)
                                 Wanted to see a good series.. - (bepatient)
         Didn't watch it... - (inthane-chan)

Most people are well aware that Steven Seagal is a master of martial arts and that his favorite place to find outfits is your grandmother’s tablecloth drawer.
89 ms