IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 1 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New What?!? "A better OS2 than OS2"?
Funny, I don't remeber that bit of marketing tripe....

[typo in title...]
jb4
shrub\ufffdbish (Am., from shrub + rubbish, after the derisive name for America's 43 president; 2003) n. 1. a form of nonsensical political doubletalk wherein the speaker attempts to defend the indefensible by lying, obfuscation, or otherwise misstating the facts; GIBBERISH. 2. any of a collection of utterances from America's putative 43rd president. cf. BULLSHIT

Collapse Edited by jb4 Aug. 12, 2004, 03:18:20 PM EDT
Whart?!? "A better OS2 than OS2"?
Funny, I don't remeber that bit of marketing tripe....
jb4
shrub•bish (Am., from shrub + rubbish, after the derisive name for America's 43 president; 2003) n. 1. a form of nonsensical political doubletalk wherein the speaker attempts to defend the indefensible by lying, obfuscation, or otherwise misstating the facts; GIBBERISH. 2. any of a collection of utterances from America's putative 43rd president. cf. BULLSHIT

New Windows 3.1 -> WinOS2
-drl
Expand Edited by deSitter Aug. 12, 2004, 03:22:13 PM EDT
New OT: Remember MS Sql Server running on OS/2?
How the times have changed.
bcnu,
Mikem

If you can read this, you are not the President.
New No, you nitwit, the other way around!
Back in the days of OS/2, uhh... 2.0 or thereabouts, it was said that "OS/2 is a better Windows than Windows!"

So the parallel to Mono and .NET is pretty fucking much exact.

And look how fucking much good being "a better Windows than Windows" did for OS/2.

[link|mailto:MyUserId@MyISP.CountryCode|Christian R. Conrad]
(I live in Finland, and my e-mail in-box is at the Saunalahti company.)
Your lies are of Microsoftian Scale and boring to boot. Your 'depression' may be the closest you ever come to recognizing truth: you have no 'inferiority complex', you are inferior - and something inside you recognizes this. - [link|http://z.iwethey.org/forums/render/content/show?contentid=71575|Ashton Brown]
     Mono? - (broomberg) - (33)
         Why not Delphi in stead? (And Kylix in stead of Mono.) -NT - (CRConrad) - (19)
             It's dead - (broomberg) - (18)
                 Those words may come back to haunt you... ;-) - (admin)
                 Re: It's dead - (deSitter) - (3)
                     Ahhh...ahhhh....ahhh.....aychoochtml -NT - (FuManChu)
                     We discussed both - (broomberg) - (1)
                         Acrobat forms = javascript - (deSitter)
                 That would indicate (to the savvy manager, at least)... - (jb4) - (1)
                     Different levels of noise - (broomberg)
                 The glimpses you provide into corporate decision making - (tuberculosis) - (10)
                     Re: The glimpses you provide into corporate decision making - (deSitter) - (8)
                         I don't think it has to work that way - (tuberculosis) - (7)
                             Huh? - (broomberg) - (6)
                                 Its a lot easier to teach a programmer business than - (tuberculosis) - (5)
                                     "Conventional" is there for a reason - (broomberg) - (4)
                                         I object to your characterization - (tuberculosis) - (3)
                                             No, but you'll take a chance on an - (broomberg) - (2)
                                                 If I were you - (tuberculosis) - (1)
                                                     Done - (broomberg)
                     Sorry - (broomberg)
         Mono will be more... - (folkert) - (6)
             To paraphrase: "Mono. a better .NET than .NET" - (jb4) - (5)
                 You like? Yeah, wow, great - just look how that helped OS/2! -NT - (CRConrad) - (4)
                     What?!? "A better OS2 than OS2"? - (jb4) - (3)
                         Windows 3.1 -> WinOS2 -NT - (deSitter) - (1)
                             OT: Remember MS Sql Server running on OS/2? - (mmoffitt)
                         No, you nitwit, the other way around! - (CRConrad)
         snoball for a front end? - (boxley)
         Re: Mono? - (altmann)
         I'm confused. - (Another Scott) - (3)
             Very observant - (broomberg) - (2)
                 Suggestion - (ben_tilly) - (1)
                     Hmm. - (broomberg)

Walk without rhythm, and it won't attract the worm.
281 ms