IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 1 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Re: I am not stupid &c
Yes you are.
We just gained an ally in an unstable Middle-East with the new Iraqi government, and a new market to trade with.
Did I say "shit-for-brains"? Shit's smarter than that.
New Ah yes
I see it now, you are unable to grasp facts and concepts. You've obviously started slipping some time ago. This is natural, and part of life and aging. Soon you will end up in a nursing home, and then go the way of the dinosaur.

Only shit is in your depends.

"When a true genius appears in the world you may know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in confederacy against him." - Jonathan Swift

[link|http://www.xormad.com:4096/district268|I am from District 268].
New Now that's an LRPD!
Did I say "shit-for-brains"? Shit's smarter than that.
lincoln
"Windows XP has so many holes in its security that any reasonable user will conclude it was designed by the same German officer who created the prison compound in "Hogan's Heroes." - Andy Ihnatko, Chicago Sun-Times
[link|mailto:bconnors@ev1.net|contact me]
     Are you THAT fucking stoopud, Norm! - (jb4) - (94)
         Yes, he is. -NT - (inthane-chan)
         le mot juste in this connection - (rcareaga) - (68)
             Much better than - (orion) - (66)
                 OhmygodIcantstoplaughing! - (inthane-chan) - (65)
                     Serenade for Beef Flute and Prozac, in Gee Whizzer -NT - (deSitter) - (2)
                         Stop! Yer killing me! - (jb4)
                         Ooops! Dupe! - (jb4)
                     You are a bore - (orion) - (59)
                         When I see something that approaches his genius here... - (inthane-chan) - (58)
                             You've missed it - (orion) - (57)
                                 Learn to speak english. - (inthane-chan) - (2)
                                     What's that aphorism about wrestling with a pig? - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                         I know. - (inthane-chan)
                                 Maddox is a loudmouthed boor. -NT - (pwhysall)
                                 thanks for clearing that up, then - (rcareaga) - (51)
                                     Okay, that's a little too far, I think - (Nightowl) - (50)
                                         Norman is as Norman does - (boxley) - (49)
                                             Yeah, that's true but... - (Nightowl) - (48)
                                                 Seems like an upswing - (broomberg) - (47)
                                                     I could care less, actually. - (n3jja) - (18)
                                                         You mean you *couldn't* care less? -NT - (pwhysall) - (17)
                                                             No, that's an American idiom - (deSitter) - (12)
                                                                 No they fucking don't, you philistinic colonial baboon. - (pwhysall) - (11)
                                                                     It doesn't read correctly... - (bepatient)
                                                                     Nopers. - (admin) - (6)
                                                                         "Avoid it as Nonstandard" - (Another Scott) - (5)
                                                                             Missing the point. - (admin) - (4)
                                                                                 saying it sarcastically - (pwhysall) - (2)
                                                                                     dont come here and ask someone to bum a fag then -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                                                                         or knock up your girlfriend, for that matter. -NT - (bepatient)
                                                                                 Trouble is, too many *don't* say it sarcastically. ;-) -NT - (Another Scott)
                                                                     And we've discussed this before - (ben_tilly) - (2)
                                                                         And I could not have cared less, then! - (folkert)
                                                                         Sorry, but.. - (Ashton)
                                                             Peter, try reading it like this: - (jb4) - (3)
                                                                 No, I think it really *is* an implied 'not' - (drewk) - (2)
                                                                     Isn't it annoying though... - (ben_tilly) - (1)
                                                                         As was the original - (FuManChu)
                                                     I got your message - (orion) - (27)
                                                         Overgeneralizing - (ChrisR) - (22)
                                                             Once more, with clarity.... - (n3jja) - (21)
                                                                 Those who call attention to themselves... - (ChrisR) - (19)
                                                                     Re: Those who call attention to themselves... - (pwhysall) - (1)
                                                                         Tis true. - (ChrisR)
                                                                     Post of the Year, so far. IMHO. :-) Thanks Chris. -NT - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                                                         Wasted in the flame forums. - (ChrisR)
                                                                     Great post, Chris... a few questions? - (Nightowl) - (8)
                                                                         Wish I knew the answers - (ChrisR) - (7)
                                                                             That makes two of us :) - (Nightowl) - (6)
                                                                                 Conscience is a tricky bugger - (ChrisR) - (5)
                                                                                     Thanks - (Nightowl) - (2)
                                                                                         you can be a good fucking flamer - (boxley) - (1)
                                                                                             Oh sure, I can say the words - (Nightowl)
                                                                                     Some people always find a way to make the wrong choice. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                                                                         No Kidding, Scott... - (Nightowl)
                                                                     2 things - (n3jja) - (3)
                                                                         *sniff* - (bepatient) - (2)
                                                                             *snicker* -NT - (n3jja) - (1)
                                                                                 *shrug* couldn't help myself ;-) -NT - (bepatient)
                                                                     sorry you had to have been there - (boxley)
                                                                     We're not worthy...we're not worthy ;-) - (bepatient)
                                                                 Spitting on a grave - (orion)
                                                         No you didn't. You're still here. - (n3jja) - (3)
                                                             Playing Russian Rulette with Norm? - (Arkadiy) - (2)
                                                                 I believe that, "Blow Me", is the proper response. -NT - (n3jja) - (1)
                                                                     Trust me, you aren't even worth it - (orion)
                                 Now that you've made it clear - (Ashton)
                     ROFL!!!!! - (jb4) - (1)
                         I've got a few here: - (inthane-chan)
             unfortunately Homo Fatuous is the Sunday crowd -NT - (boxley)
         I am not stupid and I am sticking to my statement - (orion) - (16)
             Re: I am not stupid &c - (rcareaga) - (2)
                 Ah yes - (orion)
                 Now that's an LRPD! - (lincoln)
             WTF are you talking about, moron? - (ben_tilly) - (5)
                 No, WTF are you talking about moron? - (orion) - (4)
                     Watch Norm attempt his hand at facts - (ben_tilly) - (3)
                         Watch Ben go down in flames - (orion) - (2)
                             While. You're. Raving. - (Ashton) - (1)
                                 Ah Ashton, yet you don't understand - (orion)
             "Jane, you ignorant slut.." -NT - (Ashton)
             Norm's calculus: - (jb4) - (1)
                 On that...we may agree. - (bepatient)
             I vaguely remember a quote from Chesterton - (Arkadiy) - (3)
                 But a US President said, "Your President is not a crook!" -NT - (Ashton)
                 Re: I vaguely remember a quote from Chesterton - (deSitter) - (1)
                     Precisely - (Arkadiy)
         Bzzt. - (bepatient) - (6)
             Thank you - (orion)
             Now, parse the WHOLE statement - (jb4) - (4)
                 Read it again Moron! - (orion) - (3)
                     He just wanted to yell at you. - (bepatient)
                     You do simile as badly as you do facts! - (jb4)
                     In that spirit, then - - (Ashton)

They got the Discovery Channel, don't they?
300 ms