IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I enjoy reading them
but they are so large in size that with my busy schedule I cannot find the time to read the whole letter, and then when I do, another one arrives. I have had to sacrifice time from family, friends, free-time, etc to finish this college program and I don't get breaks. Five week classes, no time inbetween, no time off for holidays. A whole semester's worth of learning crammed into five weeks. I find myself so behind in many things just to keep my A average in college. Currently I scored a 3.92 GPA and won an award for going a year and scoring above 3.9, I haven't even had the time to buy a frame to put that certificate in yet. I have one year left, and then maybe I go for an MBA.

I really am at a loss for words, and I am not sure what to say. I am overwealmed by the information, and just when I thought I read everything, I read it again and find something new. I do save your emails, so I can read them later when I do find time. Thanks for sending them.

"When a true genius appears in the world you may know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in confederacy against him." - Jonathan Swift

[link|http://www.xormad.com:4096/district268|I am from District 268].
New I completely understand
I've been trying to keep them shorter, but it isn't easy. Don't worry if you can't all of it, or get behind, many people skim what's important to them and skip the rest and it doesn't bother me. :)

Hang in there Norman. :)

Nightowl >8#

"A determined soul will do more with a rusty monkey wrench than a loafer will accomplish with all the tools in a machine shop." -- Robert Hughes, Australian Art Critic, Writer
     It's the little things that matter - (Nightowl) - (5)
         It doesn't take much. - (static) - (2)
             I can relate to that! - (Nightowl)
             Re: It doesn't take much. - (dmcarls)
         I enjoy reading them - (orion) - (1)
             I completely understand - (Nightowl)

He's the walking definition of Dunning-Kruger.
52 ms