IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Suggestion
Let them do the front end in regular VB.

Check from time to time that it still works on Linux with crossover office. Any problems that prevent that are to be fixed.

There's Linux compatibility and Linux compatibility. If you want quick and dirty, do quick and dirty.

Cheers,
Ben
To deny the indirect purchaser, who in this case is the ultimate purchaser, the right to seek relief from unlawful conduct, would essentially remove the word consumer from the Consumer Protection Act
- [link|http://www.techworld.com/opsys/news/index.cfm?NewsID=1246&Page=1&pagePos=20|Nebraska Supreme Court]
New Hmm.
Cross-over office compatibility.
I like!
     Mono? - (broomberg) - (33)
         Why not Delphi in stead? (And Kylix in stead of Mono.) -NT - (CRConrad) - (19)
             It's dead - (broomberg) - (18)
                 Those words may come back to haunt you... ;-) - (admin)
                 Re: It's dead - (deSitter) - (3)
                     Ahhh...ahhhh....ahhh.....aychoochtml -NT - (FuManChu)
                     We discussed both - (broomberg) - (1)
                         Acrobat forms = javascript - (deSitter)
                 That would indicate (to the savvy manager, at least)... - (jb4) - (1)
                     Different levels of noise - (broomberg)
                 The glimpses you provide into corporate decision making - (tuberculosis) - (10)
                     Re: The glimpses you provide into corporate decision making - (deSitter) - (8)
                         I don't think it has to work that way - (tuberculosis) - (7)
                             Huh? - (broomberg) - (6)
                                 Its a lot easier to teach a programmer business than - (tuberculosis) - (5)
                                     "Conventional" is there for a reason - (broomberg) - (4)
                                         I object to your characterization - (tuberculosis) - (3)
                                             No, but you'll take a chance on an - (broomberg) - (2)
                                                 If I were you - (tuberculosis) - (1)
                                                     Done - (broomberg)
                     Sorry - (broomberg)
         Mono will be more... - (folkert) - (6)
             To paraphrase: "Mono. a better .NET than .NET" - (jb4) - (5)
                 You like? Yeah, wow, great - just look how that helped OS/2! -NT - (CRConrad) - (4)
                     What?!? "A better OS2 than OS2"? - (jb4) - (3)
                         Windows 3.1 -> WinOS2 -NT - (deSitter) - (1)
                             OT: Remember MS Sql Server running on OS/2? - (mmoffitt)
                         No, you nitwit, the other way around! - (CRConrad)
         snoball for a front end? - (boxley)
         Re: Mono? - (altmann)
         I'm confused. - (Another Scott) - (3)
             Very observant - (broomberg) - (2)
                 Suggestion - (ben_tilly) - (1)
                     Hmm. - (broomberg)

This is also known as CIA-assisted self-determination.
148 ms