IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New did you wear braces?
did your parents have braces? did you get several opinions? if he is under 12 it is a waste of money except in certain cases because the Jaw is still growing.
thanx,
bill
"delayed incessantly by people whose prevalent qualification was an excess of free-time" Philip Atkinson
questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]
New Yep.
You haven't seen his teeth. The kid NEEDS braces.

The first two years are a sort of harness to start moving the snaggly ones around so the new ones at least have *some* room to drop into place. His jaw is too small, and his teeth are too big. The dentist took one look at him when he was 2 or so and told us he'd need braces. There simply isn't room in his mouth for all of his teeth.

The right top front tooth point at an angle. There's a canine coming in in front of some other teeth, and two more on the bottom that look poised to duplicate this feat.

I myself had a perm tooth in the front removed, and a double tooth that had to be filed (THAT was fun). My teeth are still crooked (I needed to wear my retainer much more than I did), but much better than they were.
Regards,

-scott anderson

"Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson..."
New Braces at 16
Had to have my perfectly fine right top back molar pulled out. Despite the freezing, that felt like my head was in a vise that was slowly being screwed tighter. Then there was the pain of first having the braces (top teeth only.) I had a difficult time even eating lettuce, the pain was so much. Then there were the periodic adjustments. Ow!
lister
     Children == $$$ - (admin) - (17)
         did you wear braces? - (boxley) - (2)
             Yep. - (admin) - (1)
                 Braces at 16 - (lister)
         Ouch! - (a6l6e6x) - (8)
             I think ours covers some. - (admin) - (7)
                 May you find wisdom to transcend dental medication -NT - (Ashton) - (6)
                     Ha!!! -NT - (Another Scott)
                     It's only a short step from there to "Hey nonny nonny" - (pwhysall) - (4)
                         Ooohh - - please not - - (Ashton) - (3)
                             Re: Ooohh - - please not - - (deSitter)
                             Bah, philistines. -NT - (pwhysall) - (1)
                                 what does philis's beer glass have to do with anything? -NT - (boxley)
         Aye - (Yendor)
         Agreed - (orion)
         Yay for the NHS :-) - (pwhysall) - (2)
             would have been?? -NT - (Steve Lowe) - (1)
                 Darnation, Steve beat me to it! -NT - (CRConrad)

A poodle is literally a wolf in sheep's clothing.
42 ms