i remember reading comments for a dude on this forum
who taught a c++ class
one, he hates c++
two, he dont know c++ that well
If you're referring to Todd Blanchard, he knows C++ a hell of a lot better than most people do. He also knows what he doesn't know, which is a sign of someone who really knows their shit. As far as why he would teach something he doesn't like: everyone needs a paycheck. This is something you'll come to understand with experience as well.

Books are good things. Books are not the end-all and be-all of learning. Most of us here have a decade or more of experience in the real world. I myself have been programming for 23 years.

Education and learning are good things as well. But in this field (once you've actually been in it, my young friend) you learn pretty quickly that there are programmers, and then there are wizards. The difference isn't education.

Computer theory is a science.

Software design is as much of an art as it is science, at this point. Which you would understand if you pulled your nose out of a book occasionally...

Might I suggest you work on your writing style a bit, as well. Your post is exceedingly difficult to follow.